If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
“The Revo commanders got Kuma so they WON! Admiral fans in the mud.”

Yeah sure, let’s ignore the fact that in the same chapter Aramaki is fighting 8 high tiers.

What is happening right now? Literally nothing in this chapter changes of the idea I have.

“See Aramaki doesn’t have a black blade!”
Uhhhhhh… what?

“there’s no way the alliance will get saved from him!”
…. Did you miss the part where the savior showed up on the shores on Wano?
Don't forget invisible seastone cuffs
:saden:

Show panels or stop tagging me, not interested in your baseless conjecture

Luffy absolutely shits on Sabo, it's not even close, hell, you could make it five Sabo's against current Luffy and it's still not even close.
Panels of luffy being begging diffed and him failing into the sea with laws crew in a submarine still having to save him?

Or the panel of yamato having to take up luffys slack since he was knocked out recovering?

Exactly bullshitter. He still needed help resoundingly

Pre mera sabo was already on the same level as marco and king
This is an insane statement ngl. To put in context, Marco has a mythical zoan devil fruit that allows him to heal at an insane pace subsequently allowing him to fight for as long as he wants, king is a member of an ancient race that allows him to conjure fire naturally and he also possesses one of the most toughest hide/incredible defenses we’ve seen in the series some may even compare it to kaido’s scales/skin even though I disagree w that point. Saying pre mera mera no mi sabo was on their level is insane to me as sabo without ace’s devil fruit we saw was a good fighter who possessed incredible armament but I’m not so willing to put THAT sabo on king/Marco tier. Now mera mera no mi sabo? That makes more sense.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Logged off for a few days, didn’t think we’d get chapter spoilers this quick so I’ll drop some quick thoughts:

Aramaki being a “Forest Logia” is weird as hell but I mean, okay I’m game lol. I’m curious as to how much of his fight with the scabbards we’ll get to see, if he handles them with ease then this will be further confirmation of his extreme strength.

I also saw some people on Reddit saying that Yamato’s AdCoC strike to the head didn’t injure him? Or that he phased through it? Idk, we need scans but if so that’s an extremely hype moment for him given how many people think Yamato is close to Kaido lol.

Okay, so wtf are these rumors that the new Vice Admiral is Sakazuki’s son? I’ve been saying for years now that Oda is really trying to give Sakazuki some real character development post timeskip, but I’m very curious as to where this is going if it’s true. “Tensei” means “reincarnation” so…yeah I’m very curious as to where these events will lead. “Dark Horse” is also a phrase that has a lot of implications in English, it’s probably the same in Japanese so…wtf. Lol

Anyway. Hail Aramaki

@The White Crane @Chrono @AdmiralKinyagi @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.