Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

that is hot, I am all up for a Flowa lynch then, who investigated her? is it still the old T-Pein shit, or is there a new lead? sorry I just became so dizzy cuz of the nap.
Somehow this post doesn´t give me super town vibes about you :whitepress:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What do you think about this Pot?
I'm thinkin we're probably on the money with a hime lynch, probably red or the elusive yellow if there is one (doubtful on yellow though)

WU is either scum bullshit or the scan got messed with, either way I should've been grilled start of day.

I think I like SoulKiller's reads the best atm and will be rollin with that

Coach Core still holdin strong, there is the parity scan of Flowa but that's something to address day 4

I'm pretty sure purple is wiped out since there was only your kill and a faction kill, makes no sense for purple to abstain unless they have another AFK player.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
hime having only one ability while other rolesheets have more and seem to generally be more complex? Sounds hard to believe to me.
I also have only one ability, but it has intertwined effects, so friendly reminder @Adam 🍎 about my demand earlier.

Anyway caught up to the Flower case

vote lynch Flower @Dragomir

given the circumstances, hime did a sureshot, could also be SK, but lets rest it for now, the possible multiball scumjailor is a bigger problem, especially if they are Red

I just woke up from my dream, I felt very uneasy about the entire situation going on in my dream. Things weren't clear as last time, alot of fishy business is going on behind the scenes. I don't know why looking at the poor lady hime, I see some light inside her. But I think she has to go to resolve the current situation we have at hand. I will see how things go since I am not too keen on hammering.

Unvote

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm thinkin we're probably on the money with a hime lynch, probably red or the elusive yellow if there is one (doubtful on yellow though)

WU is either scum bullshit or the scan got messed with, either way I should've been grilled start of day.

I think I like SoulKiller's reads the best atm and will be rollin with that

Coach Core still holdin strong, there is the parity scan of Flowa but that's something to address day 4

I'm pretty sure purple is wiped out since there was only your kill and a faction kill, makes no sense for purple to abstain unless they have another AFK player.
Alright nice. Thanks Pot.

given the circumstances, hime did a sureshot, could also be SK, but lets rest it for now, the possible multiball scumjailor is a bigger problem, especially if they are Red
I actually didn't think of her being an SK. Why do you think that? The kills are surely lacking in that case unless what she said about her vig cooldown is true.

I just woke up from my dream, I felt very uneasy about the entire situation going on in my dream. Things weren't clear as last time, alot of fishy business is going on behind the scenes. I don't know why looking at the poor lady hime, I see some light inside her. But I think she has to go to resolve the current situation we have at hand. I will see how things go since I am not too keen on hammering.

Unvote
You've got to be the most chill player this game lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Unvote
Thoughts on this?
:choppawhat:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
im not scum
even if i am scum, im role crushed so its not like im an immediate threat

flowa is a much more needed lynch rn
I think at this point your slot has to be resolved here. We have a guilty investigation from T-pein on Flower anyway. If you do flip town, most of your posts here gain a huge weight.

I'm sorry if this is a mislynch, but know that as town, you can still win even after you're out of the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@hime you shot scum night 1, voted for another scum day 1. That's already amazing work there.

If you're right about this, too, then be proud and take all the gloating rights end game. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.