If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TeachMarshall i guess i have a clue of what the Marshal is doing. :finally:

That's a flashback bro. It started like that, with Odin passionately wanting to reduce the invaders to smithereens on the ground but the ending up infatuated by the charisma of Teach and joining the crew with his people - the 10th Titanic Captain and his ship, finally revealed :jinbewat:

Mugiwara is gonna be shocked when he finds out! Seems like he's coming to Elbaf!! :zehaha:

I only need to see if Ryokugyu's katana is black, if he doesn't have a black blade then Law, Lidd and Lanji the cheapshot Kings can do their thing and cheapshot him while he's busy fighting 10 other characters.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
She was getting clapped more often than the other way around. There is no need for any coloring when I am simply describing what happened on the panel. Kaido may be the strongest character in the series but it is completely groundless to say Kaido is much stronger than Kizaru when Kizaru's equal or inferior is ready to tango with the guy who beat Kaido and is pretty much being given the same treatment as Kaido in this very chapter.

Kaido is legit beating up Yamato to make her obey him while having no intention of killing her while Rayleigh legit frustrated Kizaru to the point where he had to vent his anger on small-time pirates. He's probably the only character who made Kizaru mad so far in the series.
kizaru couldnt one shot pre ts luffy when he kicked him in MF lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As I said, they started clashing at the initial stages i.e., before the attack was bullying launched. Kaido got overwhelmed as soon as the attack was fully thrown. He was resisting Luffy from releasing the punch while Zoro blocked an attack that was already launched. Kaido would obviously, resist Haki better than Zoro even without his Susanoo, but what they did aren't even remotely the same thing.
Yep, essentially Kaidou's Kaen Hakke resisted the G3 version of Bajrung Gun, as in just the raw size of the punch. The moment the G4 compression mechanism was released, Kaen Hakke was demolished and Kaidou was overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.