Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Town can be glad Iโ€˜m the best Town Vig xD. Can I see the Nidhogg role?
I haven't gotten the flavour written up, but it was a Serial Noble Untouchable Evolving Killer

Serial - be the last alive
Noble - vote counts for 2
Untouchable - Immune to all abilities
Evlving - Applies to killer. First kill is poison, second kill is regular, third kill and beyond unstoppable
Killer - You know what this does

Revenge of the Horde - Locked (Once the game reaches Final 5, Levia is removed from the game).

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I haven't gotten the flavour written up, but it was a Serial Noble Untouchable Evolving Killer

Evlving - Applies to killer. First kill is poison, second kill is regular, third kill and beyond unstoppable

Revenge of the Horde - Locked (Once the game reaches Final 5, Levia is removed from the game).
what about my shiva role?

I wanted yall to switch to Emi, like all day. Itโ€™s not my fault all townies are inactive and werenโ€™t able to help EOD
it is your fault, because you could have helped lynch a mafia but you were being stubborn, it was gonna be kagu or nothing and you chose nothing which significantly worked in the mafia's favor. just own up to your mistake

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Damn. That would have been so sweet <3.

So I really was secret scum xD.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I wasted hours of my life and played the best Vig game I ever had just for nothing to matter.
It's not nothing.

I enjoyed my performance in this game with the bait and the kill

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
We need a FF SRM next

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I should have just unleashed my massacre ability.
The Infinite Tsukyomi that Fuji also had.

If you can go full SK indie. Just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.