• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I know the first complaint will be "how did the town lose", so I'll address that now.

Levia's role was crucial, and it was KO'd for over half the game, primarily due to the quick days the town forced upon the game. Losing that meant the revives, kills, votes and so on were lost. Additionally, losing Y'shtola Day 1 meant Thancred was also severely neutered, so that's two of town's power roles gone when Y'shtola was designed to never be mislynched.

I'll get more into the game mechanics later, but the Ascian Mafia didn't start as a Mafia, and the Garlean's were just two. Town could also confirm nearly half their numbers Day 1 with the masons and Thancred/Y'shtola/Ryne. I even had red mafia complain about how easy it was for town to mechanically confirm themselves. What was missed was that this was obviously accounted fr, by the town not having much room to mislynch. A no-lynch is effectively a mislynch, and the third "mislynch" came from Levia being KO'd for a third time. If I have any concerns with the game, it's not the town losing here, but Purple Mafia being outgunned by red. I had accounted for the conversion to help send them very deep, and they had a lot of vote power to force early hammers (if all three lived until final 10, they could virtually endgame there), but the red mafia having two kills, 4 members and stronger roles was a bit too much against them I think.

Ultra MVP, obviously. He played great.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If you kiled a townie, the text would gradually change. If you killed three townies, you would have become Nidhogg, serial. Ryne had Shiva because specifically Shiva bonded with the brother of Nidhogg, Hraesvelgr. So that role would have buffed the town in the event you turned serial. And before you start telling me how unfair it is the town lost this, let me just post the Levia role now:

As a young child belonging to a now long-dead tribe of the Steppe, you were plagued with visions of a world ending, fire and brimstone heralding the end of all creation. One fateful night, those visions seemed to come true, as a horde of voidsent under the banner of the vengeful spirit Daedalus sacked your tribe, hunting all things bearing the resemblance of Auri. In a desperate attempt at saving at least your life, your mother cut the horns that adorned your head, and sent you off, before she, too, perished to the pyre. Her plan worked, albeit barely, and young Levia escaped with her life, and hers alone, intact.

Without anywhere to go, you wandered unfamiliar lands, living off what scraps you could steal and pillage. Due to your slight frame, you found a preferred weapon in the ranged bow and arrow, and for a time you were sated with merely surviving.

Yet the conflagration from that night burned on within your mind's eye, and your thirst for revenge only grew as you aged. Once you were a woman of age, you decided to begin your Hunt, for the voidsent Daedalus remained within this realm. After several months of searching for clues, you heard it had made its domain in the forest region of the Black Shroud. And so there you went, in search of the power to vanquish your quarry.

As a wayward adventurer, you found your way to Hyrstmill, in the Northern region of the Black Shroud. It was there you heard of the bear known as Phecda, who was said to be distinguishable from its more peaceful bretheren by the constant slick of blood found on its claws. Fancying yourself worthy sport, you hunted Phecda, and soon came face to face with the beast. Alas, but a green hunter twas outmatched, and you found yourself hopelessly gored, and once again on the verge of death. It was then you learned one truth about yourself - your desire for killing was not out of vengeance, but rather the thrill of the hunt. Daedalus, Phecda, it didn't matter by what name it went. It was a foe, and so it must be slain. You took the name Daedalus for yourself, and looked heavensward.

From there your legend only grew, saving the region, Eorzea, and even the star itself, with tales of your victories reaching the lofty heights of even the Gods. Indeed, as the Warrior of Light, you are beyond all comparison, with the blessing of Hydaelyn behind you, and even without, no foe could match your ferocity and lust for combat. You even returned to the Shroud and slew the last vestiges of Daedalus, and skewered an aged Phecda, with ease. With those, you learned a second truth. Once at the end of a given journey, there is no satisfaction, only a void to be filled.

And so your journey continues, the unstoppable Warrior of Light, Darkness, and just about everything else inbetween. Alongside your Scion accomplices, you've saved the day more times than anyone can count, and yet you yearn still for adventure. Such is the lot, for the now not-so-young Levia Daedalus.

Levia Daedalus (Of the Seventh Dawn)
The Warrior of Light

Win Condition - You share the Town's win condition. On top of this, starting from Day 3, you will be tasked with a solo duty each day, and you must complete all of them before the game ends to be the victor. As a result, you must eliminate all threats to the Town, "conquer The Baldesion Arsenal", "clear Delubrum Reginae" and "kill Chaos". If you fail in any of those, you will be KO'd. More details will follow at the time.

The Warrior of Light -

- You are immune to rolecrushes and all forms of control, excluding redirects or busdrives.​
- Your vote counts for two.​
- You cannot be killed by normal means.​
- If you are killed by abnormal means or lynched, instead of death, you will be KO'd. You may continue to post in the thread, but you may take no action and your vote will not count. After two cycles have passed, you may again use actions/vote as normal. You are told that anti-town elements are made aware of this.​
- You may use up to two of the following abilities in each cycle. Once you've used an ability, you must use all others before using it again.​

• Investigate a player, learning their alignment (innocent/guilty).
  • Kill a player. May be charged for a cycle, becoming Unstoppable.
  • You may roleblock a player, preventing them from using any active abilities.
  • You may execute a player during the Day phase, replacing the lynch. This ability may only be used once, and will consume all action uses for that cycle (cannot be used alongside any other action).
  • You may revive a player, restoring them as a Vanilla version of their original alignment. This ability may only be used twice, and will consume all action uses for that cycle (cannot be used alongside any other action).
  • You may send an anonymous message to a player in private.
  • You may busdrive two players, with actions affecting Player A affecting Player B, and vice versa.
  • You may force a player to target you.

-You are told that, if your foes become desperate, they may unlock the means to remove you from the game. If they die afterwards, you will return as normal.​

It was effectively a wall that kept the town in the game as long as it didn't keep getting KO'd. The speedlynch Day 3 followed by the shift to 24/24 really hurt the ability to clear what it needed to consistently enough.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wow, congrats. For you it was really a turning point because they lynched Ultra instead of you, that day was n-u-t-s
Thanks. Some days were crazy. We wasted Emi's really strong ability the day before she got lynched.

Summoner - Summon Scathach, Queen of the Shadows. Must be used during the Night Phase. The following Day, the Night writeup will note that Scathach has been summoned from the Void. During this Day Phase, any votes cast on you will fail, and the player will be blocked from taking action the following Night Phase. After the Day ends, Scathach will expire, and the writeup will note that she has retreated back to the Void.

If you kiled a townie, the text would gradually change. If you killed three townies, you would have become Nidhogg, serial. Ryne had Shiva because specifically Shiva bonded with the brother of Nidhogg, Hraesvelgr. So that role would have buffed the town in the event you turned serial. And before you start telling me how unfair it is the town lost this, let me just post the Levia role now:

It was effectively a wall that kept the town in the game as long as it didn't keep getting KO'd. The speedlynch Day 3 followed by the shift to 24/24 really hurt the ability to clear what it needed to consistently enough.
Town can be glad I‘m the best Town Vig xD. Can I see the Nidhogg role?

Thanks. Some days were crazy. We wasted Emi's really strong ability the day before she got lynched.

Summoner - Summon Scathach, Queen of the Shadows. Must be used during the Night Phase. The following Day, the Night writeup will note that Scathach has been summoned from the Void. During this Day Phase, any votes cast on you will fail, and the player will be blocked from taking action the following Night Phase. After the Day ends, Scathach will expire, and the writeup will note that she has retreated back to the Void.
:seriously:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You had no fucking chance to lynch Emi there and Kagu was literally outed. But no, don‘t listen to me. Fucking hell.
i was pissed too watching the game and i couldnt say anything,also when they were clearly trying to get an extra day by switching votes from charlie to ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.