• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Endgame

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
At the edge of creation, in what can only be described as Termination, the story was settled.

On one side, Emet-Selch, fighting to preserve his legacy and love for his people. To the other, Levia, she who would remember their legacy, and be the one to end it.

"I... will... not... yield"

Emet was in his death throes.

"Should I surrender this fight, what will become of it all? What will become of our hopes? Our dreams? Our despair?"

The darkness flooded the scene, and then...

The cooing of the owls in the Black Shroud brought Levia back to her senses.

"That's... the end?"

"In truth, my friend." The bard spoke.

"The outcome didn't matter at all. Your deeds have already been writ unto history. But consider - Hydaelyn, Lahabrea, The Heavens Ward. Few would argue your story could be told without these. What meaning is there, then, to be found in a tale without?"

"There is no right or wrong answer to this. The meaning only matters unto that which you make it."

Levia pondered, but seemed to understand.

"And with that, I think I have spent enogh of your time. Oh, to spend an entire day reciting your legacy, and to have but covered a mere fraction of it nonetheless. You really will keep the bards singing for a lifetime."

Levia smiled, ready to bid the Bard farewell.

"To impose just a bit further, may I leave you with a final ode?"

Levia nodded, and sat back down, the moonlight gently touching the treetops and wildlife of the forest.

"On wings of faith, we rise through the night!
Our lord! Zodiark!
Carrying our hope, All we know, our perfect world,
Let the chorus of dark take all!"

Elegy of Etheirys - End

Yugiri Mistwalker (Blue), a Town Commuter One-Shot Vigilante, was killed.
Taru Tataru (Of the Seventh Dawn) (Xlaw), a Town Vanilla, was killed.

With this, the Town's only remaining path to victory relies on Zolo (Hildibrand Manderville) to agree to stalling the game out entirely until Levia ceases to be KO'd. As a result, I'm calling it here. Game mechanics and roles will be posted tomorrow.

The Ascian Mafia wins.
Garlemald Empire loses.
Town loses.
Hildibrand Manderville loses.
Levia Daedalus loses.

Thank you for playing.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Now time for the grand reveal

What my restricted really does

Restricted - Applies to Vigilante. You may only use this ability while you are commuted, which will in turn create a special action resolution. Once you have used your Vigilante ability, you will lose Commuter too, and become "Town Vanilla".

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Now time for the grand reveal

What my restricted really does

Restricted - Applies to Vigilante. You may only use this ability while you are commuted, which will in turn create a special action resolution. Once you have used your Vigilante ability, you will lose Commuter too, and become "Town Vanilla".
Basically vanilla all game and survived until the end lol

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
Vigilante - Every Night Phase, you may kill a player.
One-Shot - Keyed to Chainlink. You may activate this ability once.
Chainlink - Applies to Vigilante. During the night this is activated, your ability will not only affect your target, but your target's target, and their target's target, and so on until a given target is either invalid, the action would fail, or the target doesn't exist.

The Eye of Nidhogg stirs, gazing upon you without cease.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
The latest incarnation of the Oracle of Light, you lived on the First, in the land of Norvrandt, a reflection of the Source. Your childhood was seldom joyful, protected in the gaols of Eulmore so none my harm - or harness - your power as the Oracle.

Through your adventure with the Scions, as you restored the Night to the First, you learned a great many truths and faced the harsh, cold reality you had been blinded from as you came of age. With admirable spirit, you confronted your own nature, and won, earning the name Ryne (Hope) in the process. From there, you, along with the rest of the Scions and the Warrior of Light, went into the reflection of Amaurot, where you triumphed over Emet-Selch in a true clash of wills.

Your work was not done there though, and with bravery beyond your years, you also conquered the original Sin Eater Eden, restoring life unto the Empty and making your very first friend in the process. To this day, you work without cease to improve the lot of you and yours, with a determined, brightly-burning flame of hope inspiring all those who come into your circle. As with all true heroes, you fulfill your duty without complaint, longing for the day you are reunited with the Scions once more.

Ryne Waters
Town Locked Primal Invoker (Shiva, Heritor of Frost)

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
Locked - The ability this is keyed to (Primal Invoker) is longed until certain conditions within the game are met.
Primal Invoker - Surrender yourself to the Ice and the Light, and take on the mantle of Shiva, Heritor of Frost. This will change your role.
my role

Status
Not open for further replies.