• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Damn. That would have been so sweet <3.

So I really was secret scum xD.
To reiterate neither Ekko or Emi knew they were Mafia at the start. If Fuji and Soul died before they were "raised", Ekko became town and another mason (with Ryne), @QueenEmilia would have become Zenos yae Galvus, a Savage Indie that had to hunt and kill three marks, the last one being Levia Daedalus (first two had to be one mafia one town). Gaius was recruited Night 2 because of a condition where if the lynch stop was used while conversion was in play but hadn't happened, they'd get to send a message directly to Gaius. The conversion was also voluntary on the part of Gaius.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If I survived and we got to lynch Light then in the dusk phase I would fake out myself as a SK

What a missed opportunity lol

At the edge of creation, in what can only be described as Termination, the story was settled.

On one side, Emet-Selch, fighting to preserve his legacy and love for his people. To the other, Levia, she who would remember their legacy, and be the one to end it.

"I... will... not... yield"

Emet was in his death throes.

"Should I surrender this fight, what will become of it all? What will become of our hopes? Our dreams? Our despair?"

The darkness flooded the scene, and then...

The cooing of the owls in the Black Shroud brought Levia back to her senses.

"That's... the end?"

"In truth, my friend." The bard spoke.

"The outcome didn't matter at all. Your deeds have already been writ unto history. But consider - Hydaelyn, Lahabrea, The Heavens Ward. Few would argue your story could be told without these. What meaning is there, then, to be found in a tale without?"

"There is no right or wrong answer to this. The meaning only matters unto that which you make it."

Levia pondered, but seemed to understand.

"And with that, I think I have spent enogh of your time. Oh, to spend an entire day reciting your legacy, and to have but covered a mere fraction of it nonetheless. You really will keep the bards singing for a lifetime."

Levia smiled, ready to bid the Bard farewell.

"To impose just a bit further, may I leave you with a final ode?"

Levia nodded, and sat back down, the moonlight gently touching the treetops and wildlife of the forest.

"On wings of faith, we rise through the night!
Our lord! Zodiark!
Carrying our hope, All we know, our perfect world,
Let the chorus of dark take all!"

Elegy of Etheirys - End

Yugiri Mistwalker (Blue), a Town Commuter One-Shot Vigilante, was killed.
Taru Tataru (Of the Seventh Dawn) (Xlaw), a Town Vanilla, was killed.

With this, the Town's only remaining path to victory relies on Zolo (Hildibrand Manderville) to agree to stalling the game out entirely until Levia ceases to be KO'd. As a result, I'm calling it here. Game mechanics and roles will be posted tomorrow.

The Ascian Mafia wins.
Garlemald Empire loses.
Town loses.
Hildibrand Manderville loses.
Levia Daedalus loses.

Thank you for playing.

We gon! GG to my magnificient team @QueenEmilia @SoulKiller @Ekkologix @Light D Lamperouge for pulling through, god knows how much we were planning and talking in that chat lmfao. and our resident host @Ratchet for the great role!

I do wish I couldve stayed till the end but Mr Fever wasnt okay with it lmao!

As for my fellow players thank you for making this game as entertaining as it was, for better or for worse!

Love you all @Flowa @Dr_Professor83 @Natalija @Charlie @Peroroncino @Pot Goblin @Blue ,etc.

To reiterate neither Ekko or Emi knew they were Mafia at the start. If Fuji and Soul died before they were "raised", Ekko became town and another mason (with Ryne), @QueenEmilia would have become Zenos yae Galvus, a Savage Indie that had to hunt and kill three marks, the last one being Levia Daedalus (first two had to be one mafia one town). Gaius was recruited Night 2 because of a condition where if the lynch stop was used while conversion was in play but hadn't happened, they'd get to send a message directly to Gaius. The conversion was also voluntary on the part of Gaius.
wow that wouldve been fun

Ratchet

If I survived and we got to lynch Light then in the dusk phase I would fake out myself as a SK

What a missed opportunity lol
If they killed zolo or tried to kill Prof and just one of you and Xlaw survived it would have come down to Levia clearing DR

If she did, then she could get a phoenix down to cure KO and it would be one of you/xlaw, prof and light.

Yeah, but scum had too many defenses. Like it can‘t be that only 1/5 kills even work when I was the designated Town Vig. And a lynch dodge and more. The Levia role was strong af I agree, but with how things went Town should have 100% won this. We made literally just one mistake D1. Else it was basically perfect Town play.

We gon! GG to my magnificient team @QueenEmilia @SoulKiller @Ekkologix @Light D Lamperouge for pulling through, god knows how much we were planning and talking in that chat lmfao. and our resident host @Ratchet for the great role!

I do wish I couldve stayed till the end but Mr Fever wasnt okay with it lmao!

As for my fellow players thank you for making this game as entertaining as it was, for better or for worse!

Love you all @Flowa @Dr_Professor83 @Natalija @Charlie @Peroroncino @Pot Goblin @Blue ,etc.

👏🏻 Who’s this dancing dude?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, but scum had too many defenses. Like it can‘t be that only 1/5 kills even work when I was the designated Town Vig. And a lynch dodge and more. The Levia role was strong af I agree, but with how things went Town should have 100% won this. We made literally just one mistake D1. Else it was basically perfect Town play.
the no lynch and switching to ekko was a mistake cause it made us lose members for free too

Ratchet

They were designed that way intentionally. Levia could kill pretty much any of them too, plus with Gaius and Yugiri .

And no, it wasn't perfect play after day 1 lol. Far from it. The no lynch is a town error, and the rolecrushes were both wasted on ekko while he was still immune. And the "mistake" day 1 was super critical, Y'shtola was designed to never be mislynched and rather hard to kill. When you shot Ekko, he wasn't Mafia, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.