If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
White beard last time I checked couldn't even use advanced coc because he was ill. Hell he couldn't even use regular coc since he was sick

Shanks never stated that Blackbeard injured him with a non coc/haki attack.

Laws attack still didn't have enough DC to put her down with bombs having to be used instead
You remember how shanks showed up to talk to whitebeard before marineford? They ended up attacking each other with acoc and splitting the sky the same as when bm and kaido clashed and the same as when luffy and kaido clashed. He may not be able to use haki for long because he was sick but he was definitely able to use it still he just couldn't waste any energy being in that condition.

@rerere @Roo

I promise you if Zoro's feats and portrayal were given to either Law and Kidd and either Law and Kidds feats and portrayal were given to Zoro, I would put Zoro below roof top Law and kidd (who ever was given Zoro's feats and portrayal)
Post automatically merged:

what does that have to do with anything lol?
But they were lol, I literally caught you downplaying Law's puncture wille remember?

Kid and Law defeated a way stronger character than what Zoro defeated, they also held back against Kaido. The argument is there for Kid or Law > Zoro. It's not downplay
Situationally they did.
Big Mom was not using advCoC
There were bombs involved
It was 2v1 encounter. Zoro was doing at least better than Kidd against Kaido than Kidd did against Big Mom.
Even with Law its debatable because while Law had massive AoE his attacks had no AP and it did organ damage.

Would those feats translate to 1v1?
Can they solo even Katakuri much less king or Marco?

Idk
Most people not just Zoro fans (If you look up polls online) thought chapter 1010 Zoro stomps any First commander. That obviously wasn't the case.

I personally think its more about match ups.

I think
Awakened Law Awakened Kidd and Roof Top Zoro are all YC1+
Current Zoro is low top tier due to AdvCoC

You remember how shanks showed up to talk to whitebeard before marineford? They ended up attacking each other with acoc and splitting the sky the same as when bm and kaido clashed and the same as when luffy and kaido clashed. He may not be able to use haki for long because he was sick but he was definitely able to use it still he just couldn't waste any energy being in that condition.
To be honest you are right. Wasn't arguing that. Was simply saying that in that moment in marine ford hee couldn't do it because he was getting that sick. That's all

Oh no lmao..we are homies

I am cool with everyone from discord..want @LANJI CUCKSMOKE to come back too

But its just this community in general man..I have been thinking

Like Zoro fans are treated like shit just for doing things that everyone else is doing.

Since Onigashima only thing I have seen even the most hard core fans do is just argue against extreme downplay.

Zoro did some of the wildest shit in Wano and it was all downplayed to death so naturally fans wanted more. And then for fans wanting more same fans are getting shit on.
Don‘t get yourself that heated over that, every fandom gets bashed in one way or the other in the one piece community ,no one is safe from ciritics .
Sure Zoro boys got very very high expectetions for Wano ,because everyone thought (even the not Zoro fans ) this is Zoros Arc to absolutely shine ,because Whole Cakes pure reason was Sanji before and the samurai thing fits perfectly with Zoro.
And Zoro isn‘t the only one who got downplayed pretty hard .
Look what treatment Kaido got .
After his defeat.
Until Wano we thought the level of Attack power we saw at Marineford was already nuts .
Look at the Scale of Kaidos last Attack only the size in comparison or the most recent one from anime Kaidos and BM Hakai that .
In my opinion Marineford from the power of attacks was Childs play compared now to recent events.

But they were lol, I literally caught you downplaying Law's puncture wille remember?
I only missed the fact that it made the hole. Once I realized I apologized and I even think it has one of the most impressive AoEs in the series.

Not sure about the total impact of the attack but still I think it is greatest attack in Wano besides
-Bajrang Gun
-Dragon Damnation
-Ashura
-Togen Totsuka
-Kaido's Island sized Dragon.

After that it is easily strongest attack.
Stronger than these attacks idk about that.

The magma attack?
Zoro could have easily blocked..it was more lethality than AP

But not sure he can cut Magma without ACoC, like he can cut Boro breath casually but that's just fire.

Zoro with proper footing would easily blocking King's strongest attacks. He casually blocked Full Zoan King and tossed him aside, send hybrid king flying in a CqC clash.

Only time king won a physical clash was either when Zoro was in the either and he used Tiger Hunt, one of his weakest moves, or he barely blocked (without any CoC barrier) that wind slash and king's wing strike.

Zoro vs King (Even before CoC) was not nearly as one sided as people make it out to be.

Zoro was not even once worried about King's physicals or AP or anything. He was only concerned about his race ability.
I think Zoro might cut Karyudon regardless of adv. CoC tbh.
Can't say I'm sure but Foxfire Style seems perfect for it. He might not pull it at the first try but he has the right tool to get through.

Well Zoro said that at that pace he would've lost. That was mostly due to Arbel race but still was slowly putting him down, it's not like King's attacks were tickling him.
Zoro being pushed back by Arbel wind scythes was strange imo but Tankyudon is a pretty strong attack and the fact that Zoro didn't block it at the first try proves to me that Hakai was stopped only for a brief moment and not for the minutes some people say.

Sure Zoro boys got very very high expectetions for Wano ,because everyone thought (even the not Zoro fans ) this is Zoros Arc to absolutely shine ,because Whole Cakes pure reason was Sanji before and the samurai thing fits perfectly with Zoro.
And Zoro isn‘t the only one who got downplayed pretty hard .
But the way Zoro was portrayed
Starting out with killing magistrate with a knife
Getting Princess of the arc
Going around town
Ryuma
Stomping 3 Supernovas
Scarring Kaido
AdvCoC
Stomping King
Blocking Hakai

who wouldn't think if Oda is going that far with Zoro, he might go one final step and ZKK happen. If it didn't happen we were wrong, just move on.

I for sure didn't expect Zoro to do half the shit he did before wano started that he actually did. Naturally the expectations rose as the arc went on.

First chapter of Wano, I only thought Zoro will take out YC1+ Orochi.
Post automatically merged:

Well Zoro said that at that pace he would've lost. That was mostly due to Arbel race but still was slowly putting him down, it's not like King's attacks were tickling him.
Zoro being pushed back by Arbel wind scythes was strange imo but Tankyudon is a pretty strong attack and the fact that Zoro didn't block it at the first try proves to me that Hakai was stopped only for a brief moment and not for the minutes some people say.
Zoro said he would have lost if he didn't figure out the race.
Tell Zoro how King's ability works and I think even roof top Zoro mid diffs. It won't be a stomp like current Zoro but roof top Zoro still has same reflexes, same physicals.

One or two Flying Dragon Blaze, one or two Shi Shi Son Sons to base king or in worst case one Ashura would do him in. Not like Ashura has any tax on Zoro's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.