If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack @kenedyfake Let's stop the bs here, it's just gonna lead to both of you getting threadbanned.
Put 1 million Kaidos and Rayleigh still wins

Only kiss less virgin ugly ass nerds online think any of the pathetic weak fucks like Kaido stand a chance against Rayleigh

The moment you lost your virginity which might happen by the time you are 40 you will know how Rayleigh stomps every yonko trash
Dude everyone knows the closest thing to the sexual partner you ever had is your right hand man..take those nerdy glasses off before trying to act suave behind that keyboard and take time to shave that neckbeard off
Made you see reflection or yourself didn't I?

Its okay you are only 35 right now..if you got off your computer and start working out..you might be able to lose yoru virginity by the time you are 40 (even if it is to some random crack whore).
Did you wash your hands yet?
That's extreme behavior lmaoo??
If you think this is extreme behavior you really need to lay off the computer and go out for a little bit lol

The argument about Doffy is that I fail to see how Law/Kidd are superior to him at any level. Both have weak conqueror haki, I dont think I've seen law with conq at all in fact. They can only use their awakenings very briefly which they probably got recently, as opposed to Doffy's experience with his awakening fruit, and we saw how he gapped Law, I dont think Law's awakening would save him from Doffy still.
Post automatically merged:

Please don't, your stupidity needs to end with you as the last of your lineage.
Don't get your point. He is absolutely right. It's biology bub

I bet in Oda's mind Sabo is stronger than Luffy. Gotta keep that underdog status.
Basically one of admiral have to be stronger than kaido to be stronger than luffy unless admiral didn’t use 100 % full power.
Sabo fight admiral 1vs1 battle.

3 revolutionary gang on admiral .

Then they succeeded rescues kuma .

Of course many people won’t accept due yonko > admiral headcannon.

Of course luffy will remain underdog status forever when fighting Blackbeard, Akainu, and IM if he/she is fighter.Got make fight dramatic as oda want it.

R

rubblerust

Sabo you're now the cooler than Ace. :finally:

The true Flame Emperor saved Kuma. :steef: Glad he's not a slave anymore. He deserved better, the unsung hero of the SHs, the tyrant Kuma.

Yamato vs Ryokugyu will be fun. Yamato big moment. if she get low diffed, shes definitely not joining the SHs.
Is Yamato fighting him? The spoilers made it sound like Momo asked her to step back, so that it's now Momo + Scabbards vs. Ryokugyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.