If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was completely engulfed when kaido hit him directly with a blast breath that vaporized a mountain range. Luffy took it and then proceeded to gatling kaido.

The gear 5th blast breath was even bigger and luffy took cartoon damage where he turned fully black and then shook it off. Fire damage does shit all to him.
So me the panel in which he was engulfed in flame

I don’t think sucking off oda equates to having actual good takes
Actual good takes thing is relative mate. You cannot be banned if you disagree with what has happened. This bs happens in reddit and you can't call agreeing to everything good take.
Post automatically merged:

GB going to kill Luffy.
Kidd,Law,Yamato, Marco.
Alliance win no diff.
And now Shanks coming.
I feel so sorry for the green bull.
Kaido couldn't kill Luffy how can someone far superior to him kills him?
Post automatically merged:

You're fucking with me right? Do you read or watch the series?
He is a Lobytard. That is enough to know his IQ is low.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zodiac VAs should be above Vets if they are the SHs next opponents. I think that when the SHs meet up with the RHPs outside of Wano, they’ll learn Haki from the RHPs so that they can reach high tier status
See that's where you lost me.
Law had Haki, a broken ass Devil Fruit and still got treated like a baby by Doffy.
Unless you see Mid Trio members surpass DR Law & Luffy by a good margin, the Zodiac VA's being stronger than Doffy is just a pipedream.

But if it's upto me? We can throw all this nonsense away with 2 simple quotes from Kuzan & Law.

"Ask Sakazuki to dispatch the Admirals"

"The Admirals from the Marine HQ won't sit idly by any more...!"

Do you see the word "Vice Admirals" anywhere?

Besides, Doflamingo's Subordinate Vergo was a Vice Admiral.

Base Doffy low diff'd Smoker, a Vice Admiral.

Doflamingo was literally introduced toying with two Vice Admirals.

It's VERY safe to assume that Doflamingo is MUCH superior to all Vice Admirals unless proven otherwise (Garp & Tsuru are exceptions obviously).

Law had Haki, a broken ass Devil Fruit and still got treated like a baby by Doffy.
Unless you see Mid Trio members surpass DR Law & Luffy by a good margin, the Zodiac VA's being stronger than Doffy is just a pipedream.

But if it's upto me? We can throw all this nonsense away with 2 simple quotes from Kuzan & Law.

It's VERY safe to assume that Doflamingo is MUCH superior to all Vice Admirals unless proven otherwise (Garp & Tsuru are exceptions obviously).
While I agree with this, not every VA has an admiral codename. We now have 3 VAs that might be stronger than average, because when Oda talked about Chaton and Momousagi, he stated that they were not made Admirals because they lost out to Ryo and Fuji.

Yeah only reasons admiral was sent to DR was coz of Doffy links and SNs alliance

We know there are VAs there Doffy can't beat easily as a group or even 1v1.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
While I agree with this, not every VA has an admiral codename. We now have 3 VAs that might be stronger than average, because when Oda talked about Chaton and Momousagi, he stated that they were not made Admirals and lost out to Ryo and Fuji.
Yeah I'm not saying that all Vice Admirals are the same, there's clearly tiers to it.
Being an Admiral candidate only takes one so far in terms of portrayal, I'm just saying that let's not jump the gun yet until proven otherwise especially given how much actually stands for Doffy taking a dump on Vice Admirals in general.

Doffy is a celestial they can't touch him if they wanted to. Also Smoker is mid anybody with haki and a devilfruit could beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.