If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside. Kaido trashing the Scabbards in Base is really a Top Top Tier feat until surpassed by later Top Tiers.

Probably Kaido's best in the war. That chapter really was hard for Admiral stans lol.

@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori
That's filler or the anime is canon now?
That’s rich coming from a poster who constantly goes to war with Sanji fans and despite me not referencing the cook, somehow still manages to squeeze him and his fans in.

I suggest you get your head check to see if you’re the one who’s actually obsessed with the cook. :saden:
Grow. :myman:

Fair but only took this part in consideration because the knowledge Big Mom has and the fight itself was somewhat convincing.

Without Nami's helpful Luffy most likely would have lost as he had the lethality and defense to wither down Luffy

Yamato is stronger than King, that's clearly what is being depicted

Either way the fight is most likely over now since Momonosuke has interfered
I said king and queen together , to take on 2 1b+ commenders you need to be a solid top tier.

I can't wait to see the reactions to this chapter:

- Color spread shows the 4 Emperors of the Sea (Luffy, Buggy, Shanks and Blackbeard) :shocking:

- Ryokugyu has the Mori:Mori no Mi logia :noo:

- Yamato hit aramaki in his head :amazing:

- Shanks is on the shores of Wano Country, and say : “It's time to go for the One Piece" :lunazing::lulz:

- The news says that Sabo has killed Nefertari Cobr :odenugh::kaidowhat:

- Sabo and the Revolutionary Army successfully helped Kuma. :kata::cheers::sweat::myman::smoothy:

- Sabo is called Emperor of the Flames :steef::ace::akaman:

- Kurouma (Black Horse) / Tensei introduction

G

Gorosei Informer

What do y'all think on what type of justice that Green Bull follows?

I was thinking Brazen as a nod to Brazen Bulls and making him similar to his apparent idol Akainu, plus his willingness to go into Wano alone, despite being cautioned by Akainu not to funnily/ironically enough and also just being brazen like an actual bull lol.

I'm sure at some point, Oda said Green Bull was Anti-WG before like with Fujitora, but I'm curious to see how with GB/Aramaki. Fujitora wanted to and did successfully abolish the Shichibukai system and I'm sure he hates the Celestials too I imagine, if was not said/shown by him either.

Since GB has a sword too, I do wonder if he is connected to the actual Sword group in the Marines and that could explain how he could be Anti-WG too? Assuming Sword is meant to counter the WG somehow and thats why their name also contracts with Cipher Pol 0 Aegis (Shield)?

Tbh if this could be true, it would be pretty damn awesome too imo:

https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/05/02/is-fujitora-a-revolutionary/

In Asian cultures wood tends to be an element just like fire and water.
not really..

wood is a mixture of 2 elements water and earth if you know Yamato from Naruto or Hashirama

.. you can say a compound but semantically scientifically thats incorrect use of the word compound

call it an aggregate or OH yea synthesis is the right word as finalBeta coz he science me no science

but regardless think of Aramaki as just a Wood style user with Hashirama cells that instantly regenerate if you smash or cut him up

Have we got panels of the event?
Stop fucking going over the top with it. They clashed and didn't have a full blown fight. They clashed against the Admirals, grabbed Kuma and dipped that's all that transpired.

The revo commanders are just not jobbers like the YC and can hold out a bit against Admirals.
Get outta here please

We know sabo and revos sent admirals packing

No amount of excuses can save them here

BM & Kata alone trashed Vinsmokes quickly so casually
But an admiral or 2 can beat 3 revos...sabo was that powerful? Lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Aramaki has to be the forest god then if there actually is one in OP or maybe this forest god is gonna be connected with the Adam and Eve trees, the potential Devil Fruit tree and such? Maybe they're at Elbaf instead if there is one?

But I feel Aramaki being the forest god symbolically at least, would be very fitting?

(Not watched the video, I just wanted that thumbnail art lmao. Ironically that seems to be Gildarts/Wizard Shanks as the Forest God there I think?)

Luffy has exhibited Paramecia and Zoan aspects now, due to his fruit being falsely labelled purposely as a Paramecia and actually being a Mythical Zoan ofc. Aramaki is like a plant zoan of some kind although he also kinda reminds me of some Paramecias like Galdino/Mr 3 who felt more like a Logia lol.
I feel Magellan should have just been a Logia but Oda probably made him a Paramecia as Logias were so unstoppable at the time? Katakuri was mistakenly called a Logia and turned out to be a "Special Paramecia" or at least a Paramecia anyway and we even had a Paper Logia fruit somehow in a OP game on the Gameboy Advance...

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/3yh82d

Law himself will disagree with you lmao. The fact is, Law only landed attacks on Doffy in Dressrosa through sneak attacks or when Doffy was getting emotional thinking about Law.
Yeah

Law > Doffy

Doffy alone admits having help and needing it vs Law
He didn't even decline it

Doffy never beat fresh Law 1v1
He beat weakened Law at the bridge .. a Law who just came from losing 1v2

Status
Not open for further replies.