If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

No they aren't. It's your interpretation of what's written in the manga and it only points to your reading comprehension being utter shit lol.
Nah its true and you have no arguments against it. You just calling it shit, because you are biased towards your favorite characters.

I think people are going to come to a rude awakening when it comes to Shanks/BB/Akainu. This is a Shonen, and there is a reason they've outlasted BM/Kaido.

It actually resembles a much earlier argument I saw around Thriller Bark back in the day, where people downscaled Shichibukai simply because Luffy defeated Crocodile.

These characters are not created equal. Defeating Kaido does not suggest Luffy is stronger than any of these characters, title or not.

I implore people to just wait....as always

C

Cruxroux

I think people are going to come to a rude awakening when it comes to Shanks/BB/Akainu. This is a Shonen, and there is a reason they've outlasted BM/Kaido.

It actually resembles a much earlier argument I saw around Thriller Bark back in the day, where people downscaled Shichibukai simply because Luffy defeated Crocodile.

These characters are not created equal. Defeating Kaido does not suggest Luffy is stronger than any of these characters, title or not.

"Shounen manga"

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

Shanks wont be a villain
Akainu will fight sabo
Blackbeard will obviously be stronger with 2 top tier fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.