If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See that beautiful black blade, Enma, teased on the cover? Yeah, I still believe.

1055 will be Green Bull talking with Momo/fighting more, and introduce some other players to Wano.
1056 will hopefully be the return of Rocks with Blackbeard, but, it might be too early.

I believe Act 3 will end with the return of Rocks (Zombie Rocks, Whitebeard, Ace, Kaido, and living Blackbeard and Big Mom once she crawls out of the hole).
Act 4 will have Zoro kills Zombie Kaido... probably near the end, I'd imagine, but we'll see. I still have Sanji and Zoro fighting Green Bull, so that should happen first. I used to think ZKK would happen in August, but now I think November is more likely.

So many mutherfuckers are about to show up in Wano. Can't wait to travel to the next island in 1055 /s (fucking lying ass Editor)
ive never seen so much :jackcopium: in my life

At this point in scabbards vs Kaido, the scabbards had disarmed him, thrown him out of a window, stabbed him in the hand and abdomen, and made him scream in shere terror.

Compared to that, Green Bull holding his own against all of them is Fucking glorious lol. Green Bull has once again outclassed Kaido’s best feat lol.
Now he literally talk like lectur guy while fight 7 samurais.

I remember razio use scroll reflect on kaido and kaido scream in pain.

Tardo: Queen and King weren't nerfed, they had a week to recover, Luffy is a mythical Zoan and slept for a whole week? Shut up!
The same Tardo right now: the scabbards are nerfed, them being up even before the raid was over doesn't mean anything, Katakuri something something when characters stronger than him do something, GB is weaker than base Kaido!
This shit is better than the chapter.:kobeha:

I don't see Akainu vs. Sabo as far fetched tbh.

Oda, when saying Magma > fire, specifically pointed out that this alone cannot establish the outcome of a fight. How would he prove that statement? With Kaido, we saw how, when amplified with Haoshoku, a fire breath can become an island sized lava-like stream. With Sabo being Luffy's blood brother, portrayed close in strength with Ace and now being hyped as a figure equivalent to the Emperors, he will have strength to back that up as the literal "Emperor of the Flames". Imagine awakened Sabo using island sized blue flames he amplifies with Haoshoku, along with having great fighting skill and Haki (internal destruction Haki teased with his destroying things from the core).

From a narrative perspective it makes sense too. Sabo took Luffy's place in the Dressrosa arena, he might take Luffy's place in the fight with Akainu too, being the new personification of Ace, blaming himself for not being there back then in Marineford, telling Burgess that while he himself doesn't hold a grudge, Ace through the Mera Mera no Mi still seems to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.