If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
So, will GB be stopped by someone weaker than Yamato?
What say the Admiralbros who were hyped after Udon?
I told yall that Udon scene meant doom. :cheers:
I think Sanji Simper-Senses will trigger when Yamato gets hurt defending Momo, and Sanji and Zoro will show up to defend them, with Zoro following behind.

How did you like the Black Blade Enma teased on that color page? We're getting closer and closer to ZKK. Based on the release schedule, I think we're definitely getting dragon decapitation this year. Shit can't get started until Act 3 finally fucking ends, though.

Yankers fans: sabo vs Akainu is confirmed REEEEEEDE

Last chapter; Greenbull want head of luffy just make Akainu help . Like bowser want to kill Mario. Ganondorf want to kill li k badly.

Sabo literally repeat fisher tiger thing to free the slaves. So he literally full power while admirals can’t use full power . Sabo thing is another problem added for akainu as chaos in kingdom, pirates, Gorseis being retard. and IM being coward .

It's so fucking incredibly clear that Dragon is gonna get clapped/killed and whatever role he had will be passed on to Sabo.

But wait for the fucking wankers like Artur and other youtubers to say that it was peak fiction to make the FUCKING AMNESIC ACE 2.0 the new leader/face of the Revolutionary Army.

:ihaha:

The facts were the facts worthless fodder trash like admirals never were up there with the likes of gods like Yonko Kaido, Yonko straw hat Luffy, Yonko red haired shanks or xebec/roger/whitebeard/big mom etc etc. LUL.

Sabo still sucks btw cheap copy of Ace
Not even close, I can see how someone who spent years with ace before meeting sabo would feel that way but as someone who didn't watch a single episode until after dressrosa was already over, it is obvious to me that sabo is a much better character overall. Ace was a good tool for building luffys character but he wasn't even hardly a likable character on his own. Always crying about his dad being the coolest person in the world, plus the fact that he escaped but turned around because of a little taunting meaning the sacrifices of all of his friends who died trying to save him were all for nothing.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He seems very eager about enforcing this status quo.
Does he? To me he just seems eager to capture some Pirates lol. I don’t see any quotes from him about wanting to uphold the Celestial Dragons or their nonsense. I could be wrong, maybe he does simp the Government’s rule…

But again, he is completely correct from a realist perspective. The government owes Wano no protection, especially if they are sheltering Pirates, that would make them an enemy nation lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.