If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
2 admirals + marine soldiers so the revo were outnumbered but still took the W :luffylaugh:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/taisho-fujitora-ryokugyu-vs-sabo-3-revos.28558/

Fleet Admiral Troll @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Damn that tag list lmfao, Erkan truly is desperate for likes on a topic that he is laughably wrong on lol.

Clearly the Admirals neg diff if they want to. Luffy put Marineford Garp in bandages but even erkant (probably) isn’t dumb enough to argue that Marineford Garp gets pushed to mid diff by pre timeskip Luffy.
Is Lee the biggest troll of Worst Gen?

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Why mods are protecting this low level troll from getting banned while Yonko fan gets banned because of Lee?

#BAN LEE SAVE WORSTGEN

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Does he? To me he just seems eager to capture some Pirates lol. I don’t see any quotes from him about wanting to uphold the Celestial Dragons or their nonsense. I could be wrong, maybe he does simp the Government’s rule…

But again, he is completely correct from a realist perspective. The government owes Wano no protection, especially if they are sheltering Pirates, that would make them an enemy nation lol.
Not really.
It's a matter of jurisdiction.
If Wano is out of WG's jurisdiction, their laws don't apply in Wano.
They are, for all purposes, just an outside force invading an independent nation through Aramaki.

-CALLING EMERGENCY SERVICES-
Zorotards, admiraltards, Sanjitards all about to do mass sepuku with their butter knives LMFAO.
So Yamato clowns this admiral, and MOMO manhandles him? HAHAHAHA. This same guy neg diffed King and Queen at the same time who Sanji and Zoro had extremely hard fights against XD.

Yamato>Zoro/Sanji/admirals CONFIRMED
Adult Momo>Zoro/Sanji/admirals CONFIRMED
Sabo>Zoro/Sanji/admirals CONFIRMED

YONKO Straw Hat Luffy and other Yonkos>>>>>>>>>>>>admirals confirmed
Cope Zorotards/Sanjitards/Admiraltards Cope XD
You made another alt just for this? You're even more braindead than noodles. :kobeha:

Does he? To me he just seems eager to capture some Pirates lol. I don’t see any quotes from him about wanting to uphold the Celestial Dragons or their nonsense. I could be wrong, maybe he does simp the Government’s rule…
Ryokugyuu: "I will give you a lesson on humanity!! We need to create "lower creatures" in order to live!! (...) Countless people could die in this country and no law would be broken!! Stop me if you can!! I will kill thousands of people if it's necessary to capture "Straw Hat Luffy"!!!"

:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.