If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is just flat out strong. I thought her performance on the rooftop was simply due to Plot and she was really nowhere near that. Just have to accept she’s in the tier between top and High tiers.

I hate to point this out to people who slob on Oda's knob, but he doesn't have characters fully planned out in advance.

I think he kept Aramki silhouetted because he hadn't finished his design, straight up.
The same thing happened with Big Mom and Kaido's design.There was a panel of them in thriller bark.Kaido looks completely different.

Akainu literally told Black Horse not to make excuses for the admirals. And what does your long throat do? Goes and makes excuses for the admirals. Sabo shatt on them like pigeon
Not excuse dude,

It is like saying I lose to rat who stole my food and bite my toe. Of course I am not use full power to destroy the house just to kill one rat .

Man lose to the rat with noodle logic.

Watch h tom and jerry .

‘’Noodle is saying sabo and his friends literally defeat admirals which he is lying.

This is about how good job is . They didn’t protect CD properties . That it.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Akainu literally told Black Horse not to make excuses for the admirals. And what does your long throat do? Goes and makes excuses for the admirals. Sabo shatt on them like pigeon
It's relevant if you try and make it about power levels. Everyone and their grandmother tried claiming the Admirals weren't restricted and were legit overpowered by the Revos, but it was directly stated that the Admirals were nerfed.

Akainu said that's not an excuse for failing their tasks. You can shit on them all you want for failing, but it becomes an issue if you try and make this another power level minus for the Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.