If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's relevant if you try and make it about power levels. Everyone and their grandmother tried claiming the Admirals weren't restricted and were legit overpowered by the Revos, but it was directly stated that the Admirals were nerfed.

Akainu said that's not an excuse for failing their tasks. You can shit on them all you want for failing, but it becomes an issue if you try and make this another power level minus for the Admirals.
But surely the admirals don’t need to rely solely upon destructive power to capture all the revos. They could have captured even one. But nope, they let them because CDs don’t want to mess up their holy place. Much wow.

G

Gorosei Informer

How the fuck are Fuji and Ryo friends though? that makes no sense :suresure:

They are completely against each other

Fuji believes in serving and protecting the weak

Ryo thinks they are useless ants
I was thinking this too funnily enough. I swear Oda originally said they were both Anti-WG too, I swear he did. In a SBS or something before. Maybe he changed his plans for Green Bull/Ryo?

If anything, this justifies Akainu telling Ryo to get rid of Fuji from Mary Geoise/the Reverie and there being a huge contrast between Fuji and Ryo too. Imagine if they fought like Akainu and Aokiji did too lol?

Actually no cap this does scratch the guardian deity theory that would've been the reasons for Yamato staying

Cause Yamato was all ready to do her thing and tussle with an enemy, it's the fact that Momo stepped in and took matters into his own hands that is not only admirable but shows that maybe he doesn't need Yamato around to help him all the time.

Should make the nakama thread real spicy @Jew D. Boy
:pepebusi:
Oden's mistake was wanting to handle all the big stuff by himself. He doesn't need Yamato if he manages to whoop Ryokugyu all by himself
Do you actually believe this happening?

Remember when people said GB will be good lol.

This chapter pretty much soldifies Sanji vs GB. GB has the same views as Germa and doesnt cre about casualties he likes Vergo and Queen.

I'm confused about Cobra's death

so even the navy believes Sabo killed Cobra?

wtf?

and it's so funny that all this shit wasn't Dragon's plans, because both him and Ivankov were shocked with the news

so is Sabo wildling out here? what is going on lmao?

Shanks 100% evil or at least a gray character now

not wanting to meet Luffy...

waiting all this time to go for the One Piece...

having connections with the WG...

even his own crew seem to not understand his true goals

this dude is wild
Wrong, he doesn't want to meet Luffy because he doesn't have Mihawk to protect him if things go south. Unfortunately the scholars that came up with this brilliant idea of Mihawk being on Shanks' ship have been quiet so we don't know what is the next step for Shanks.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
But surely the admirals don’t need to rely solely upon destructive power to capture all the revos. They could have captured even one. But nope, they let them because CDs don’t want to mess up their holy place. Much wow.
As I said, it'd perfectly fine to shit on the admirals for such a failure. It's literally no different from people shitting on Big Mom for getting run over by Franky and tossed out by Robin like a bowling ball. It becomes completely stupid when one tries to power scale BM for that incident.

"normal" human top tier can be hurt by fodders if they don't put a guard.
What makes top tier is their endurance, basically the amount of punishment they can take. Not their innate skin durability.
Ryuma,Rocks,Roger,Rayligh,Oden,Garp,Shanks,Mihawk...all top tiers with common human body.It's all about how strong is your haki and body.

Oda kinda hinted at Momo inheriting Oden's body. He's going to showcase his strength here.
I'm guessing you didn't read the ending of the raid lmao

it says Momo becomes the best Shogun, even if he wasn't as strong as Oden

Momo doesn't become a fighter, but a great leader

Status
Not open for further replies.