If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how you know people are making excuses

Akainu literally says that the admirals have 0 excuse

The invidual whom is trying to provide an excuse for the admirals performance wasn't even visibly there to even see if the admirals were holding back or not

To add even if they were in the holy land fujis meteros wouldn't have worked on sabo (since he is a logia) and sabos fire hard checks greenbulls plant fruit. Even if green bull made a forest to protect civilians it would further spread sabos flames. Hell even fuji could have used vertical gravity or any form of gravity to hold the revos still (also would not work on sabo though since he is a logia) and simply have someone use sea stone cuffs to capture them.

And finally what exactly stopped then from using there super duper haki as admirals? Are they even more trash without their fruits then? Thought they were super strong even without it when they were drafted?

I'm surprised how stereotypical type of a villain Green Bull is. He sound complex during the Revery Arc.
What do you mean he "sound complex" in the Reverie? lol

the dude just said he spent years without eating, because of his fruit we now know

and he was talking about women lmao

nothing complex about that

that was pure headcanon

Good, Sanji boys are already setting up Sanji vs Ryokugyu

let's see if this ends up being another one of those:

Sanji vs Katakuri and Sanji vs King

or if you guys are finally right

i hope you are
We dont care which Admiral Sanji fights....Theyre all Ws.

Ryoukugyu is the likeliest however and fits with Sanji in many ways.

I'm confused about Cobra's death

so even the navy believes Sabo killed Cobra?

wtf?

and it's so funny that all this shit wasn't Dragon's plans, because both him and Ivankov were shocked with the news

so is Sabo wildling out here? what is going on lmao?
CP0 killed off Cobra and framed Sabo or...Sabo really is psychopath and he killed Kobra and Kidnaped Vivi.That would be a nice twist.

Last edited:
I called this last chapter. I’m telling you guys, Sakazuki is getting hardcore character development in the future. Not even Sakazuki thinks in this manner lol, Oda introducing a more evil Admiral than even Sakazuki is proof that my Lord will soon be elevated to a much more complex character than he appeared at Marineford.
Sakazuki has always been complex. The fanbase was by and large so triggered by him killing Ace that that’s the action he’s defined by.

Status
Not open for further replies.