If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu clearly being framed as the overall antagonist. Like we have been saying for years. He is coming for all of them
No. He wants justice to take place and finish them all. But Sabo vs. Akainu has been heavily teased. Luffy really has little business with Akainu right now. While Kaido was dreaming of Oden all time and Shanks also repeatedly uttered his concerns about Blackbeard, Luffy doesn't waste a single thought on Akainu, and Akainu doesn't aim for Luffy specifically. Luffy got scarred pre TS not even in a fight; he was unconscious and with his spirit broken, later remembering the friends it is worth fighting and getting stronger for. While Sabo is labelled as Ace 2.0. and carrying on Ace' will, who still hasn't forgiven his enemies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oden's mistake was wanting to handle all the big stuff by himself. He doesn't need Yamato if he manages to whoop Ryokugyu all by himself
Do you actually believe this happening?
Momo can't even do Boro breath, definitely can't do it alone imo

I do want to see the pics to get the full context though

Good, Sanji boys are already setting up Sanji vs Ryokugyu

let's see if this ends up being another one of those:

Sanji vs Katakuri and Sanji vs King

or if you guys are finally right

i hope you are

I was thinking this too funnily enough. I swear Oda originally said they were both Anti-WG too, I swear he did. In a SBS or something before. Maybe he changed his plans for Green Bull/Ryo?

If anything, this justifies Akainu telling Ryo to get rid of Fuji from Mary Geoise/the Reverie and there being a huge contrast between Fuji and Ryo too. Imagine if they fought like Akainu and Aokiji did too lol?
He never said that, someone made a hypothesis about that in a question and oda did a “What?!? Seriously?!” Kinda thing.

And I think people overestimate how “good” of a person Fuji is. Remember he was willing to let millions of people die to prove a point. He may not be a killer like Aramaki, but I wouldn’t depend on him to save my life either.

99% chance of Yamato not leaving Wano now
Actually it it the opposite.

Yamato is leaving Wano as a strawhat confirmed.

1) For the first time, she introduced herself as Yamato., her name instead of Oden.(Getting Rid of Oden Cosplay that Luffy had a problem with).

2) Momo is showing he can stand up to outside forces fighting an Admiral without Yamato's help. He even told Yamato to stay out of his fight.

As I said, it'd perfectly fine to shit on the admirals for such a failure. It's literally no different from people shitting on Big Mom for getting run over by Franky and tossed out by Robin like a bowling ball. It becomes completely stupid when one tries to power scale BM for that incident.
I get that. But… Sabo, a fire man vs Ryokugyuu, a forest man - is made for a Sabo win. Like Luffy vs Enel

Good, Sanji boys are already setting up Sanji vs Ryokugyu

let's see if this ends up being another one of those:

Sanji vs Katakuri and Sanji vs King

or if you guys are finally right

i hope you are
I mean it’s really just which admiral at this point. As long as luffy fights Akainu or a stronger marine, Zoro and Sanji are fighting admirals

Remember when people said GB will be good lol.

This chapter pretty much soldifies Sanji vs GB. GB has the same views as Germa and doesnt cre about casualties he likes Vergo and Queen.
He started taking some Ls so Sanji vs Ryokugyu doesn't seem impossible anymore :specialmeh:
Let's see if he has a black blade or not

Status
Not open for further replies.