If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and queen are gonna be in better shape than luffy and zoro. What are you on?
You need to lay off the dumbfuck juice. SH's have chopper, king and queen have queen who isn't even really a doctor and obviously doesn't care about anyone but himself not to mention they both lost, king had one of his wings chopped off so he doesn't have the speed he had, queens only advantage was the bioweapons that have been used cured and destroyed. They had no chance in hell of winning, honestly Yamato could have gone over there and finished them off is she wanted to but they were no longer a threat so they let them live

Also it was FINALLY mentioned that the admirals held back due to being in the holyland. This also means that what we have been telling you guys for YEARS is true. The admirals were holding back to not destroy marineford.

Chad Akainu wants no excuses tho because he still caught two bodies at marineford Ace and Whitebeard(Killed his body, WB was a walking corpse when BB got to him)
:akaman:

Ok we just straight up lsot the plot with this statement. The whole point of the one piece is that it will cause a giant war with the WG. The WG's fighting force is the marines.
Yeah, and Luffy just surpassed Kaido or is at least equivalent to him, and Kaido is stronger than Akainu. Luffy is now the most important character in the world, the second coming of Joy boy, who will unite the world. How is the fleet admiral, who obeys the WG, the final antagonist? Beating Akainu will not solve the problem with the WG, as a fleet admiral can be replaced. We had several fleet admirals before Akainu after all.

Try hard to show is not a big injury huh??
Everytime Luffy and Zoro got there heads rounded up after major fight, it's Oda style of showing they engage in big fight and also took some beating.
Same with Issho,

" I cannot believe what a retard you are thinking that the bandage is there for injury"
:kaidowhat:
So?? The bandage is there because of his injury,

The fact that you're so desperate to try and show me NO ThE BAnDAge Is NoT a HuGe deal, showing me a video of how the bandage is only there to hold a pat as if I don't know that lol.
When the only thing important is and what Oda wants to show us is that Issho took quite a beating.
:zosleepy:
Tell me what beating did Garp take in marineford

Clearly you're trolling, momo won't be embarrassed that badly as he's the primary representative of "The Strong Wano Country".

Without that image, Wano will be easily invaded once the alliance leaves
I'm sorry but what the hell is an 8 year old...who doesn't know how to use his powers gonna do.

At best for Momo, he'll get the Chopper treatment and GB will just toy with him. Stalling time for someone like Luffy or Shanks to show up.

Clearly you're trolling, momo won't be embarrassed that badly as he's the primary representative of "The Strong Wano Country".

Without that image, Wano will be easily invaded once the alliance leaves
Momo gets defeated and tied up
Ryokugyu goes in for the kill
Yamato does her best Ace impression and takes the hit dying
Momo in his rage fires off a powerful Boro breath

That attack alerts everyone that there’s a battle
Ryokugyu gets overhwhelmed as more members of the alliance come

Ryokugyu leaves after getting a call from Sakazuki

Luffy is a MYTHICAL zoan that recovers even quicker those other 2.

King is permanently damaged since zoro cut off his wing lol.
I’m aware that luffy is a mythical zoan. The damage he took from kaido is too much for him to surpass king and queen’s injuries when they only got defeated by zoro and sanji who aren’t top tiers compared to luffy that took on HELLA dage from kaido and do you think king losing his wing means he’s gonna be in pain 24/7. It’s just like irl when ppl lose limbs and they heal

Remember when people thought he was going to be a light hearted guy that wasn't going to harm anyone but just feed the people of Wano or sumthing

(I actually believed that for some time)

Now hes threatning innocent people and calling them weak trash that need to be ruled, out of the blue

Oda really peaked with Aramaki's introduction, he wasn't predictable even in the slightest

Akainu's worryings make even more sense now

How is that even possible, lmao, Luffy and Lolo won, Ling and Queen lost.

Are you saying Ling could kill Lolo by simply recovering faster than him? :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

That would mean Ling won, not Lolo.
Are you seriously tryna say the damage zoro and luffy received is not is less than the damage king and queen got bc king and queen lost? And don’t even bring up luffy being a zoan bc the amount of damage he got from kaido is nothing compared to the shit king and queen suffered

Status
Not open for further replies.