Others Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial Assassin Game [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game End
Daily Post 3: Civil War? Hollywood Lights or Light D Lamperouge?

Deer Piss misted a fine fragrance into the air.

Captain Axe Hand became another BOX OFFICE HIT!

The Lavatory bought a private jet from Captain Axe Hand.

Karate Coin cashed out on public opinion.

Deer Piss tried to use a 5 finger discount to get 30 million from The Chiclero and 30 million from Isabella I of Castile, but they didn’t have that kind of money.

Isabella I of Castile tried to ask The Golden Flock a rhetorical question, cross examine The Moldy One and scan the daily post for perjury, but The Lavatory texted, “I’m gonna burn you alive and then [censored] you to make sure you’re dead.” Isabella I of Castile was so shocked her jaw fell open in stunned silence.

The Major Setback for Women tried to kick Isabella I of Castile, ask The Golden Flock, “Did you hear him make references to Amber's pussy and asking her if her pussy was wet,” and question the daily post, but Karate Coin asked her to rise. She kept rising until she went to heaven. Karate Coin earned 10 million dollars.

Joygirl, Defendant (Civilian) [Elaine Bredehoft, The Major Setback for Women] is dead.

The Lavatory tried to abuse The Golden Flock the same way he abuses drugs, but Deer Piss cursed him with the curse of the black pearl.

Peroroncino, Plaintiff (Civilian) [Johnny Depp, The Lavatory] is dead.

The Chiclero legally represented himself.

Deer Piss graced the cover of COVERGIRL magazine, just like his mom.

The Neighbour tried to cancel The Golden Flock’s show, but she was out of range.

Deer Piss tried to deal some emotional damage and tweeted that The Neighbour was an ugly pervert but they were out of range.

The Chiclero flipped The Moldy One the middle finger, and Karate Coin moved to strike The Moldy One, then Deer Piss tweeted that The Moldy One was an illiterate clown. The emotional damage was too severe. The Chiclero, Karate Coin and Deer Piss earned 10 million dollars each.

Ekkologix, Defendant (Civilian) [Benjamin Rottenborn, The Moldy One] is dead.

The Neighbour tried to be a stepbro to The Golden Flock, but she was out of range.

Captain Axe Hand continued to enjoy the perks of palace living.

Deer Piss gave Karate Coin a diet coke. It was super refreshing.

Isabella I of Castile was found guilty on all charges.

T-Pein™, Plaintiff (Civilian) [Camille Vasquez, Isabell I of Castile] was lynched.

The Golden Flock died due to the inactivity. The game has ended. The winners are below.

TheAncientCenturion, Defendant (Civilian) [Amber Heard, The Golden Flock] was GM killed.

AWARDS CEREMONY:

Game Victory: The Assassins and a Nuetral won the game, these are Zolo and Light D Lamperouge and hime.

Faction Victory:
Flowa→QueenEmilia→Perorocino
Dr_Professor83
T-Pein™
Xlaw
Ratchet
Blue
hime
Zolo
Light D Lamperouge

Partial Personal Victory:
Dr_Professor83
Xlaw
hime
Yelan
Zolo
Light D Lamperouge

Personal Victory:
Joygirl

Survival Victory:
Dr_Professor83
Blue
hime
Light D Lamperouge

Great Victory:
hime
Light D Lamperouge

Ultimate Victory: No One achieved this.

Supreme Victory: No One achieves this.

Special Awards (I usually put reasons why, but I'm so tired.)

Cutest Player Award: Blue

Most Clueless Award: Charlie

Most Deserved to Die Award: Zolo

Most Undeserved Death Award: T-Pein™

Funniest Death Award: Ekkologix

Saddest Death Award: Yo Tan Wa

Worst Manipulator Award: TheAncientCenturion

Best Manipulator Award: Dr_Professor

Best Newb Award: Blue

Money Honey Award: Blue, he ended the game with 238 million and a private jet, but only started with 5 million.

Best Plaintiff Award: Blue

Best Defendant Award: Joygirl

Best Law and Order Award: hime

Best Profiteer Award: Light D Lamperouge

Most Valuable Player Award: It's a tie this time hime and Light D Lamperouge

Funny Game Moments - organised by player. It's about 20 pages of screen shots so keep scrolling. You might appear somewhere. Funniest part imo was when @TheAncientCenturion said "we are as dumb as the real Heard sisters" to Charlie.

Role Sheets

Ability Use Table

Here's what all the locations did:
Fairfax [Mega Pint]: -25HP to each attack received.
Hollywood [Dinner Date]: confirm 1 teammate per day for civs, confirm 1 plaintiff per day for hime, confirm 1 defendant per day for Yelan, confirm 1 nuetral per day for assassins.
Royal Courts [Ameca Cream]: +25HP heal per day
Twitter: in range of a lot of places
Jamaica [Stairs]: +1 active ability use per day
Trailer Park [Bees]: stop any target from moving no matter where they are on the map even if they aren't in range + all actives gain a 2 space radius.
Puerto Rico [The Rum Diary]: target any player and learn all the actions they ever did in the game + all actives gain a 2 space radius.
Austrailia [Wine Bottle]: +25 HP to your attack power.
The Bahamas [Jar of Dirt]: 1 revive OR 1 lynch stop while supplies last. Players could only pick one and so a lynch stop was still lying around.
Disneyland [Box Office Hit]: gain a brand new attack of 75HP damage to take with you anywhere as a one time use, +75 million dollars to the first visitor in a sweepstakes, +all the money and belongings of all lynched players + all the money spent at the shop, to be shared evenly amongst players in disneyland.

Thank you all so much for playing. It means the world.

Last edited:
Daily Post 3: Civil War? Hollywood Lights or Light D Lamperouge?

Deer Piss misted a fine fragrance into the air.

Captain Axe Hand became another BOX OFFICE HIT!

The Lavatory bought a private jet from Captain Axe Hand.

Karate Coin cashed out on public opinion.

Deer Piss tried to use a 5 finger discount to get 30 million from The Chiclero and 30 million from Isabella I of Castile, but they didn’t have that kind of money.

Isabella I of Castile tried to ask The Golden Flock a rhetorical question, cross examine The Moldy One and scan the daily post for perjury, but The Lavatory texted, “I’m gonna burn you alive and then [censored] you to make sure you’re dead.” Isabella I of Castile was so shocked her jaw fell open in stunned silence.

The Major Setback for Women tried to kick Isabella I of Castile, ask The Golden Flock, “Did you hear him make references to Amber's pussy and asking her if her pussy was wet,” and question the daily post, but Karate Coin asked her to rise. She kept rising until she went to heaven. Karate Coin earned 10 million dollars.

Joygirl, Defendant (Civilian) [Elaine Bredehoft, The Major Setback for Women] is dead.

The Lavatory tried to abuse The Golden Flock the same way he abuses drugs, but Deer Piss cursed him with the curse of the black pearl.

Peroroncino, Plaintiff (Civilian) [Johnny Depp, The Lavatory] is dead.

The Chiclero legally represented himself.

Deer Piss graced the cover of COVERGIRL magazine, just like his mom.

The Neighbour tried to cancel The Golden Flock’s show, but she was out of range.

Deer Piss tried to deal some emotional damage and tweeted that The Neighbour was an ugly pervert but they were out of range.

The Chiclero flipped The Moldy One the middle finger, and Karate Coin moved to strike The Moldy One, then Deer Piss tweeted that The Moldy One was an illiterate clown. The emotional damage was too severe. The Chiclero, Karate Coin and Deer Piss earned 10 million dollars each.

Ekkologix, Defendant (Civilian) [Benjamin Rottenborn, The Moldy One] is dead.

The Neighbour tried to be a stepbro to The Golden Flock, but she was out of range.

Captain Axe Hand continued to enjoy the perks of palace living.

Deer Piss gave Karate Coin a diet coke. It was super refreshing.

Isabella I of Castile was found guilty on all charges.

T-Pein™, Plaintiff (Civilian) [Camille Vasquez, Isabell I of Castile] was lynched.

The Golden Flock died due to the inactivity. The game has ended. The winners are below.

TheAncientCenturion, Defendant (Civilian) [Benjamin Rottenborn, The Moldy One] was GM killed.

AWARDS CEREMONY:

Game Victory: The Assassins and a Nuetral won the game, these are Zolo and Light D Lamperouge and hime.

Faction Victory:
Dr_Professor83
T-Pein™
Xlaw
Ratchet
Blue
hime
Zolo
Light D Lamperouge

Partial Personal Victory:
Dr_Professor83
Xlaw
hime
Yelan
Zolo

Personal Victory:
Joygirl

Survival Victory:
Dr_Professor83
Blue
hime
Light D Lamperouge

Great Victory:
hime
Light D Lamperouge

Ultimate Victory: No One achieved this.

Supreme Victory: No One achieves this.

Special Awards (I usually put reasons why, but I'm so tired.)

Cutest Player Award: Blue

Most Clueless Award: Charlie

Most Deserved to Die Award: Zolo

Most Undeserved Death Award: T-Pein™

Funniest Death Award: Ekkologix

Saddest Death Award: Yo Tan Wa

Worst Manipulator Award: Dr_Profes

Best Manipulator Award: TheAncientCenturion

Best Newb Award: Blue

Money Honey Award: Blue, he ended the game with 238 million and a private jet, but only started with 5 million.

Best Plaintiff Award: Blue

Best Defendant Award: Joygirl

Best Law and Order Award: hime

Best Profiteer Award: Light D Lamperouge

Most Valuable Player Award: It's a tie this time hime and Light D Lamperouge

Funny Game Moments - organised by player. It's about 20 pages of screen shots so keep scrolling. You might appear somewhere. Funniest part imo was when @TheAncientCenturion said "we are as dumb as the real Heard sisters" to Charlie.

Role Sheets

Ability Use Table

Here's what all the locations did:
Fairfax [Mega Pint]: -25HP to each attack received.
Hollywood [Dinner Date]: confirm 1 teammate per day for civs, confirm 1 plaintiff per day for hime, confirm 1 defendant per day for Yelan, confirm 1 nuetral per day for assassins.
Royal Courts [Ameca Cream]: +25HP heal per day
Twitter: in range of a lot of places
Jamaica [Stairs]: +1 active ability use per day
Trailer Park [Bees]: stop any target from moving no matter where they are on the map even if they aren't in range + all actives gain a 2 space radius.
Puerto Rico [The Rum Diary]: target any player and learn all the actions they ever did in the game + all actives gain a 2 space radius.
Austrailia [Wine Bottle]: +25 HP to your attack power.
The Bahamas [Jar of Dirt]: 1 revive OR 1 lynch stop while supplies last. Players could only pick one and so a lynch stop was still lying around.
Disneyland [Box Office Hit]: gain a brand new attack of 75HP damage to take with you anywhere as a one time use, +75 million dollars to the first visitor in a sweepstakes, +all the money and belongings of all lynched players + all the money spent at the shop, to be shared evenly amongst players in disneyland.
Sorry for the game throw guys. It’s how I roll.

Lol I’m due for a comeback tour is all.
when you asked me if PVG always has people look for a teammates I just answered no because nuetrals needed to look for assassins, little did I know you were out here after poor Camille. I was shook but I couldn't say anything because I thought it'd be obvious camille is your teammate. There were fake roles in the write up and I wish someone counted that the number of players and codenames didn't match. I still gave you best manipulator award in the end because nobody was organising actions and telling people what to do more than you. even if those actions didn't turn out how you expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.