If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best feats Sanji and Zoro have are barely defeating two Yonko commanders. And Zoro's victory could better be called a draw because it was a double KO and he nearly died just as much as King did. That isn't impressive in the grand scheme of things, especially considering that an Admiral BTFO both of the same Yonko commanders simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And Yamato knocked this same Admiral flat on his ass with Haki.

Just admit that your precious husbando's aren't the strongest anymore. It's not the end of the world.
Zoro was out due to mink medicine, and King hardly did any damage to Zoro other than tanking his attacks
How dumb are you not to get that 😊😊

Tell me what beating did Garp take in marineford
So much clean compared to how issho look ROFL
Many people wouldn't even care his bandage exist
Because he isn't as beaten as Issho

When Issho appear in 957, everyone first reaction is "Wew he was taking part in a rough battle" because that's what Oda clearly show with that wrap up head. Showing us it is a huge deal
As such Oda always make Luffy head warp up after every big fights he have. He never have his head warp up when in minor fight or took minor beating.

An Admiral calibre got his head warp up like that. What makes you think he only got minor beating and minor conflict.
The Rev ain't only escaping with empty hands,

Shanks really is a schemer bastard

people that were hoping for the good perfect mentor figure to have a nice and wholesome reunion with Shanks are gonna be malding after this chapter
Looks like shanks is just preparing to die. Remembering what he sacrificed for luffy and how hard he’s come and the whole “I don’t plan to meet him.”

R

rubblerust

I don't think she's too much stronger than zoro, her fighting kaido compared to zoro fighting kaido is like the difference between someone who plays a certain game all the time and someone who playes games in general playing that same game for the first time. Like Yamato has been fighting kaido for years and has a better idea what to expect how to react, zoro on the other hand didn't know what to expect he just had to do his best to react and still managed to tank a big combo shot from both kaido and big mom before even getting his 1v1 with kaido. But I will admit that Yamato has more experience with conquers haki so there is probably a gap but I doubt it will be there at the end of the series
The counter to this argument is that Kaido also had many years of experience knowing how to fight Yamato.

I’m aware that luffy is a mythical zoan. The damage he took from kaido is too much for him to surpass king and queen’s injuries when they only got defeated by zoro and sanji who aren’t top tiers compared to luffy that took on HELLA dage from kaido and do you think king losing his wing means he’s gonna be in pain 24/7. It’s just like irl when ppl lose limbs and they heal
Again that's cap. Dude revived when he was koed by kaido.

Was healed by only eating meat when koed by kaido.

So to claim his recovery isn't better than king and queen is just plain stupid at this point.

Again king lost a wing that cannot be recovered. Zoans can't regrow lost appendages

So much clean compared to how issho look
Many people wouldn't even care his bandage exist
Because he isn't as beaten as Issho

When Issho appear in 957, everyone first reaction is "Wew he was taking part in a rough battle" because that's what Oda clearly show with that wrap up head. Showing us it is a huge deal
As such Oda always make Luffy head warp up after every big fights he have. He never have his head warp up when in minor fight or took minor beating.

An Admiral calibre got his head warp up like that. What makes you think he only got minor beating and minor conflict.
The Rev ain't only escaping with empty hands,
Is a chest wrap not as good as a head rap. Cause that's what Garp has....and he took no chest injuries.

I'm just glad because it makes the story complex and feel a little more emotional if Shanks sort of betrays Luffy's ideology of him
I'm just hoping Oda makes it in a way that makes sense, not that feels like a retcon that ruins some stuff from before

kinda like Whitebeard not going to Wano after finding out about Oden's tragic death, even if Oda gave that explanation, it still left a bad taste in my mouth

or kinda like the Gorosei / WG never doing anything about Luffy's DF

i'm guessing Shanks is the one that told them about Nika during that meeting, and that's how they knew to go after him just now

stage is really set for endgame
sabo should grow in influence upstaging dragon
something really sinister about shanks in the present moment . hunting down barto should put him at crossroads with luffy .
admirals being defeated , overblown as expected , and the goat calm and composed as he promises to squash them all.

couldnt have asked for a better chapter honestly
10/10
Crazy is its only like "half" the fun lol. No Shichibukai updates yet, nothing really about Sabo and where he actually is and what he actually did (like did Kuma teleport them somewhere?), no Blackbeard and no Im.

I'm kinda hoping 1055 continues this trend of big updates for now. It's the volume closer

That's different. Kaido is a pirate and rôles à country. Aramaki is an Admiral that supports justice. Aramaki is an hypocrite
supports the justice of the people who employ him
define justice

if you are going to make contextual excuses for kaido
be ready to apply that to every other character. you are the hypocrite here.

Status
Not open for further replies.