If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down. She came outta nowhere and hit him on the head. He's not even a defence based character but he took it pretty well apparently. Luffy literally made Kaido get all the Ls he took in his life with one punch. It doesn't mean much on the grand scheme of things. Forget about the admirals, Yamato has no business being compared with current Zoro.
They are going to be like this until oda has luffy zoro and sanji fight 1,2 and 3 again

Calm down. She came outta nowhere and hit him on the head. He's not even a defence based character but he took it pretty well apparently. Luffy literally made Kaido get flashbacks of all the Ls he took in his life with one punch before CoC. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Forget about the admirals, Yamato has no business being compared with current Zoro.
But when are Zoro and Sanji going to get any actual feats to back that up?

The headcanon is:

- Ling and Queen took less damage but they lost
- Luffy and Zolo took more damage but they win

At least you can argue that they took equal amount of damage but they resisted better and they won, that means Ling and Queen aren't recovering faster than Lolo.

Again: Ling could kill Zolo if no one interferes then, while Zolo still unconscious, Ling would go there and kills him, wtf :suresure: How do you think Zolo won that fight when Ling can recover faster than him?

BB attacks Garp and Sengoku in this panel as he says he will kill them.

Sengoku smashed Garp's head before this as well.

The medicine literally doubled everything zoro got on the rooftop + he got damaged by king. Tell me how king took more damage than that.
Luffy took hella attacks from a hybrid kaido that’s going all out. Tell me how queen took more damage than that. Your logic is that bc luffy and zoro won that means they got less damage than king and queen just bc they lost? 😭😭

The only thing chopper can do for them is change their bandages every day until they wake up. You acting like he can heal them as if they in naruto. And why tf you bringing up king’s speed and queen’s weapons when we’re talking about recovering? You seriously tryna tell me zoro taking double the damage he got from kaido and big + the damage he got from king and luffy taking the damage he got from an all out kaido is not worst than the damage king and queen got?
Are you serious? Chopper is the super doctor, he cures everything fast enough to save everyone, that's his thing. Plus it was stated that Yamato was praying for luffy and zoro to recover, similar to how bon had to yell at luffy when he was poisoned. In real life obviously that doesn't make a difference but apparently it does in one piece. Nobody in the world was praying for king or queen to recover.

As for mentioning king losing his speed and queen losing his weapons, it would be obvious to anyone with common sense that they are both now exponentially less of a threat. Right now without a doubt in my mind Nami, ussop, and chopper could take out the weakened calamities. So it wasn't even a slight accomplishment for an admiral.

BB attacks Garp and Sengoku in this panel as he says he will kill them.

Sengoku smashed Garp's head before this as well.

Garp literally tells Sengoku to keep smashing his head otherwise he will Lakainu :rolaugh:
Does he attack them with words....I'm sorry but where's the attack ? You said it was Sengoku who smashed his head in that panel anyways.

And for that other panel of sengoku smashing his head....I still don't see where the chest bandages came from for Garp.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I’m not convinced Aramaki leaves Wano undefeated yet. Lol
I think he'll leave undefeated imo. Maybe forced to retreat, but I don't think Oda would hide Aramaki for 300+ chapters just to have him lose in his first real on screen appearance.

I think we'll learn more about what really drives him, and establish what his role will be for future arcs.

I’m trying to internally rationalize Aramaki’s sense of justice because he’s too awesome for me to even remotely dislike. Lol
He seems like he's going to be an entertaining antagonist. Kind of reminds me of Doffy.

I'm really interested in seeing what his relationship with Issho is going to develop into. The two of them have been grouped together quite a bit

Does he attack them with words....I'm sorry but where's the attack ? You said it was Sengoku who smashed his head in that panel anyways.

And for that other panel of sengoku smashing his head....I still don't see where the chest bandages came from for Garp.
He attacked them off-panel how do you think? You think he will say I will kill you then he won't do anything? :rolaugh: Sengoku had the same bandages for a reason.

I said Sengoku smashed Garp's head before this, then BB damaged him as well, 2 different things.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Sooo many spergs got downright offended when anyone dared to point out that Yamato was obviously Admiral level, stronger than King, Zoro and Sanji. I mean for fucks sake she has Advanced Conqueror's Haki and held Kaido to a stalemate solo for upwards of 10 minutes when the Scabbards and Zoro could only barely last in large groups.

And now add yet another feat to Yamato's list: knocking a Marine Admiral on his ass and making him acknowledge how strong her Haki is.

Zoro and Sanji fans are gonna be in shambles after this chapter.
the character who is ganging up on an admiral with 7 other dudes is admiral level? :laughmoji:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Debatable. Bonclay wasn't even good.....just portrayed that way because he befriended the SHs. Dude was trying to kil Vivi.

Either way Kuroobi is more evil than Hatchi. Jabra more evil than Kaku. Absalom more evil than Ryuma. Queen more evil than King.
You're confusing "evil" with "ruthless" or "vicious".

Is Yamato still Tobi Roppo level?

@kurwa @Topi Jerami @sanjikun @AdmiralKinyagi
:beanmean:

So this is actually pretty interesting. It still lends credence to the idea that Shanks needs Luffy for "something", but doesn't really explain why he still went to talk the Gorosei and about who.

However, he does look at the poster and acts like he recognizes Nika or is aware of it for sure. So I'm curious if this at potentially shows that he talked to the Gorosei about Luffy.

I'm also very curious about how much his crew actually knows about certain things. After all, only he was on Mariejois, not his crew.
Shanks the 200 IQ mastermind

:kawak:
Pics are gonna be so good
:steef:
Eager to see Greenbull's transformation, how menancing can Oda make a Tree man look?
:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.