If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he needs to beat momo first
He will beat you to tears

Sooo many spergs got downright offended when anyone dared to point out that Yamato was obviously Admiral level, stronger than King, Zoro and Sanji. I mean for fucks sake she has Advanced Conqueror's Haki and held Kaido to a stalemate solo for upwards of 10 minutes when the Scabbards and Zoro could only barely last in large groups.

And now add yet another feat to Yamato's list: knocking a Marine Admiral on his ass and making him acknowledge how strong her Haki is.

Zoro and Sanji fans are gonna be in shambles after this chapter.
Yamato isn't Admiral level clown

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung thoughts on what this chapter means for Aramaki's character?
I’m trying to internally rationalize Aramaki’s sense of justice because he’s too awesome for me to even remotely dislike. Lol

Unfortunately, he could very well still be defeated here. Not by the scabbards, Yamato, or Momo lol, I’ll bet he’ll defeat them pretty safely if their fight continues.

But Fucking Shanks is here now lol. That’s essentially 3 Yonko level fighters in Wano that will be enemies with Aramaki before they are enemies with each other. 3 Yonko may just be too much for even an Admiral.

Safe bet? Shanks scares him off lol. But I doubt Aramaki will back down if Shanks shows up and this is what concerns me lol. As awesome as he is, I doubt he can defeat Shanks and the Red Force by himself.

And of course Fairy condom is still lurking in the background for some fanservice feats so…idk. I’m not convinced Aramaki leaves Wano undefeated yet. Lol

R

rubblerust

I need to know the exact wording of what Shanks said. First time it was "it's time to get the One Piece", now in the summary "it's time to join the fight for the One Piece".

They mean very different things. The second could mean that Shanks is going to help Luffy/Joyboy obtain it.

I think Ryokugu admitting yamato having very strong haki is a set to how strong yamato truly is. He didn't even say anything like that about king or queen.Also loving oda for making greenbull unpredictable character.

All right, wanna see how Momo is gonna pull of Swordsmanship + Haki Admiral Level without any training at all

that sure does make sense lmao

There's no way Momo can fight Ryokugyu, you guys are crazy

his Dragon form had some chance, but he was already dealt with
Who would have thought that Chopper could actually hurt Kaido and have himself spill blood?

Who would have thought that Momo could actually bite Kaido and have him scream out in pain?

You're strictly focused on powerscaling when that clearly secondary to the author's main focus. Momo doesn't need to perform top tier feats or be a top tier at this point to look good.
Same way he made Chopper look good against Queen ? Gave him the W 1007 chap then had him be toyed with and laughed at whilst he cries and then gets saved by Sanji.
Something of that nature, just so Wano looks "strong" as it was before Kaido's invasion

The medicine zoro got literally did more damage than healing to him wtf you on about? And luffy doesn’t restore health by eating he restores energy to fight. The only valid thing you brought up was chopper and that’s still not enough considering luffy and zoro took yonko level damage while king and queen didn’t. You talking bout headcanon when 2/3 main points you brought up didn’t support your claim at all
The headcanon is:

- Ling and Queen took less damage but they lost
- Luffy and Zolo took more damage but they win

At least you can argue that they took equal amount of damage but they resisted better and they won, that means Ling and Queen aren't recovering faster than Lolo.

Again: Ling could kill Zolo if no one interferes then, while Zolo still unconscious, Ling would go there and kills him, wtf :suresure: How do you think Zolo won that fight when Ling can recover faster than him?

This ?

Surely your not claiming Sengoku is attacking Garp in this panel....
BB attacks Garp and Sengoku in this panel as he says he will kill them.

Sengoku smashed Garp's head before this as well.

Garp literally tells Sengoku to keep smashing his head otherwise he will Lakainu :rolaugh:

So this is actually pretty interesting. It still lends credence to the idea that Shanks needs Luffy for "something", but doesn't really explain why he still went to talk the Gorosei and about who.

However, he does look at the poster and acts like he recognizes Nika or is aware of it for sure. So I'm curious if this at potentially shows that he talked to the Gorosei about Luffy.

I'm also very curious about how much his crew actually knows about certain things. After all, only he was on Mariejois, not his crew.
Actually, his crew was down there right?

they were on a port, waiting for Shanks

we see him coming back hooded

i'm guessing they knew Shanks was gonna talk to them at least

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sooo many spergs got downright offended when anyone dared to point out that Yamato was obviously Admiral level, stronger than King, Zoro and Sanji. I mean for fucks sake she has Advanced Conqueror's Haki and held Kaido to a stalemate solo for upwards of 10 minutes when the Scabbards and Zoro could only barely last in large groups.

And now add yet another feat to Yamato's list: knocking a Marine Admiral on his ass and making him acknowledge how strong her Haki is.

Zoro and Sanji fans are gonna be in shambles after this chapter.
Calm down. She came outta nowhere and hit him on the head. He's not even a defence based character but he took it pretty well apparently. Luffy literally made Kaido get flashbacks of all the Ls he took in his life with one punch before CoC. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Forget about the admirals, Yamato has no business being compared with current Zoro.

What? Of course Aramaki is still awesome, who doesn't like the fancy nature-based power? It's already a much more unique power compared to Kaidou's dragon jack of all trades DF.

Just because an Admiral is below WSC in powerlevel, it doesn't undermine his strength or character at all. Oda hasn't butchered Aramaki's character integrity yet, let's hope he maintains it. And omg his power is so amazing, like Gaia from fantasy games or something.

Who would have thought that Chopper could actually hurt Kaido and have himself spill blood?

Who would have thought that Momo could actually bite Kaido and have him scream out in pain?

You're strictly focused on powerscaling when that clearly secondary to the author's main focus. Momo doesn't need to perform top tier feats or be a top tier at this point to look good.

Something of that nature, just so Wano looks "strong" as it was before Kaido's invasion
If Momo gets a moment like Chopper against Queen, that doesn't make Ryokugyu or anyone afraid of Wano lol

Chopper did almost nothing, Queen got up right after and was about to fuck him up

Status
Not open for further replies.