If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate

it doesn't fucking matter

it's Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Everyone else

to the end of the series

if Yamato joins the crew, that's what i mean

if Yamato is stronger than Zoro and Sanji, she doesn't join

if she joins, Zoro and Sanji are stronger

it's that easy
WHAT is this logic??
The straw hats aren't ranked off of strength, dude. Also, Yamato can counter fire ( and possibly Magma ) and has armament and ACoC. Meanwhile Sanji only has armament, kenbunshoku, fire hax, and that's about it. Now tell me how he wins against the girl ( or technically guy since she's Oden ) who has ice abilities, ,ACoC, a Kanabo, armament, zoan regen, zoan strength, zoan instincts, need I go on?

yep,like Zoro had the mink medicine and Luffy is a mythical Zoan and has Garp's genes...
Also Garp's genes>Lunarian genes.
Luffy is a mythicL zoan and can heal by just eating meat and milk. So his recovery had been better than the other 2 by leaps and bounds.

Recovered when he fell into the ocean after being koed from Onigashima.

Literally revised when knocked point blank in the face by kaido

And zoans can't repair or regrow lost appendages so king is severely more weakened than zoro currently is since he lost a wing to him

Again that's cap. Dude revived when he was koed by kaido.

Was healed by only eating meat when koed by kaido.

So to claim his recovery isn't better than king and queen is just plain stupid at this point.

Again king lost a wing that cannot be recovered. Zoans can't regrow lost appendages
Obviously he was gonna revive, he awakens his fruit. What did you expect? Him to awaken but still be unconscious? And I never said king and queen> luffy in terms of recovery. And luffy doesn’t recover health when he eats he recovers energy to fight

WHAT is this logic??
The straw hats aren't ranked off of strength, dude. Also, Yamato can counter fire ( and possibly Magma ) and has armament and ACoC. Meanwhile Sanji only has armament, kenbunshoku, fire hax, and that's about it. Now tell me how he wins against the girl ( or technically guy since she's Oden ) who has ice abilities, ,ACoC, a Kanabo, armament, zoan regen, zoan strength, zoan instincts, need I go on?
Yamato dead diff Lanji to his grave ☺️☺️

Crazy is its only like "half" the fun lol. No Shichibukai updates yet, nothing really about Sabo and where he actually is and what he actually did (like did Kuma teleport them somewhere?), no Blackbeard and no Im.

I'm kinda hoping 1055 continues this trend of big updates for now. It's the volume closer
I bet , I want so see how mihawk's been moving , weevil as well, hopefully coby got a big dub with hancock.

special shoutout to you my man
youve been drumming this evil shanks stuff for years.

That's different. Kaido is a pirate and rôles à country. Aramaki is an Admiral that supports justice. Aramaki is an hypocrite
tbf

Aramaki wasn't a marine

he joined during the draft only to become an Admiral

and based on how he acts so far, i think he was just a Sakazuki fanboy and maybe Akainu asked him to join

even if he doesn't have the same "morals" as the marines, he is power and that's what they need right now

so Aramaki isn't a hypocrite at all, the marines are the ones that let him join lol

I'm just hoping Oda makes it in a way that makes sense, not that feels like a retcon that ruins some stuff from before

kinda like Whitebeard not going to Wano after finding out about Oden's tragic death, even if Oda gave that explanation, it still left a bad taste in my mouth

or kinda like the Gorosei / WG never doing anything about Luffy's DF

i'm guessing Shanks is the one that told them about Nika during that meeting, and that's how they knew to go after him just now
Especially because Oda offscreened their conversation, and now we know where Shanks is heading next. So i feel like if were about Blackbeard or anyone else, it would have already been addressed.

But hiding his conversation still until we know true motives about Luffy or Nika would then explain why we know nothing about it either. It's very clearly a plotline being saved for later

WHAT is this logic??
“Straw hats aren’t ranked off of strength” yeah… odas erasing a power structure twenty years in the making at the very end…

oh cool, so a friendly smash that Garp didn't even feel was able to do that

So Sabo and revs went all out against 2 admirals that were holding back to not destroy Marijoa and were only able to give them scratches

Cool.
What makes you think they went all out. This was a rescue mission and they're not stupid enough to stick around and die like Ace. Their only objective was to sneak in get Kuma and leave, they weren't stupid enough to stick around and try to win the fight when they're outnumbered in enemy territory, they saved Kuma, sabo probably had to fight 2 admirals just long enough for the others to get Kuma out and then the took off too. It wasn't like ennies lobby where they had to kick everyone's ass to win, just going there saving Kuma and making it out alive and touching the flag to declare war is more than enough of an accomplishment.

"I think "Wild Justice" would fit him very well. You have the word play on wild and wilderness, as he literally sprouts plants from his body, it also works as a nod to how a bull is wild in nature. His mix of Aokiji and Kizaru is addressed since referring to him as wild much like a bull alludes to his unpredictability and aggression; you have Sakazuki telling him to "not do anything unnecessary" which could also hint at that same hair trigger nature. The word wild encompasses both aspects, the animal and the plant, but also refers to them in the feral and undomesticated sense, like a plant that grows spontaneously as well as being self sustaining would be referred to as wild, much like Greenbull who hasn't eaten for 3 years and been literally self sustaining through photosynthesis.

To have wild justice is to follow the law of the jungle, which is the survival of the fittest, weeding out the weak through force or the threat of it, similar to Akainu, which could be why he was accepted as an Admiral in the first place, maybe Akainu took a liking to his way of justice, saw he could be a matador in a sense and direct this wild beast as he pleases, as matadors are referred to as "bull tamers", they also use a red cape (Akainus signature color). But the color Green also contrasts aggression, it's more representative of rest and tranquility, as we see with Ryo's very laid back and plant like nature, which only serves to contrast his dime stop like rage, as he sees red when someone crosses the line. "

I wasn't too far off. :cheers:

Akainu really got rid of Aokiji...but got himself two problem children that don't listen to his orders.

One that doesn't do what he wants (Fujitora) and one that does the most (Ryoukugyu). Gotta tell Aramaki to tone it down and tell Issho to do his job:suresure:

Kizaru best boi....always doing the right amount.
kizaru also being lazy unless it's serious order from akainu or else order from WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.