If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are referred to as Elder stars so they are not knights i believe.

I think we will see new character. I am willing to bet current goroseis used to be knights.
Yeah, that's why I said it may be possible that the Gorosei are former "Knight of God". It would explain why they all look battle hardened,

Knights of God are probably a group within CP0 like Sword is of the marines.

I doubt they mean the gorosei because Imus existence shouldn’t be known so calling five people who are supposed to stand above “gods” the “knights of gods” would be pretty sus.
Still weird to refer to them as such, rather than just "CP-0"..... Also would be weird if a sub-division of the World Government, had it's own sub-division. Plus, how could those who aren't even Celestial Dragon intervene in a trial that pertains to Celestial Dragons. Even the lowest ranked Celestial Dragon could order the execution of a Cipher Pol member. That's why it leads me to believe that the "Knights of God" has to be at the very least Celestial Dragons, because commoners can not overrule a Celestial Dragon. Only a higher ranked Celestial Dragon can pull that off.

Those are just the standard mooks. I'm sure there are officers and the like.
Same reply as the post above that I quoted. Just run of the mill commoners who serve the Celestial Dragons would never be able to intervene in a trial between Celestial Dragons. They'd be executed on the spot if they tried to. Only someone of higher Rank can pull that off. A group that's untouchable to your average Celestial Dragon. The best candidate to me seems to be either to Gorosei, or those who directly rank under them and Im, and serve as the protectors.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
they manufactured that argument
because its the type of braindead argument they would have said when talking about kaido or big mom who were mysterious till recent years.
we literally saw the admirals werent untouchable 10+ years ago.
Yonko fans? Manufacturing fake arguments to destroy since they never have any response to any legit arguments that Admiral fans make?

I just can’t believe that.

"Yamato appears behind of the Red Scabbards and hits Ryokugyuu's head with his kanabo, knocking Ryokugyuu to the ground. Yamato tells Ryokugyuu that everything he said is unforgivable."
Admiral fans boutta die.. Someone below yonko tier can actually injure an admiral?? This won't be good for them..
You really can't talk shit when the current Yonko with highest bounty lost his arm to fucking East Blue fish...

Original Yonko were great back then, now it is embarassing circus show consists of Red Snitch, literal clown, Black Nerd and Destiny Child.

Shit argument. Kaidou complemented Scabbards' haki, casually neg diff'd them combined.
All Yamato has done is throw an attack on GB when GB was fighting the Scabbards.
Wait until they actually fight. Not saying he'd casually neg diff her (even Kaidou couldn't) but he'd stomp her regardless.
Kaido said they're attacks are to shallow as soon as he stopped being blinded by Oden, Greenbull literally complimented her in shock after he was dropped to the ground after one hit.
Post automatically merged:

You're an actual retard. Kid/Law have higher bounties than Blackbeard, a Yonko right now.
Who mentioned bounties?

I am assuming the "Knights of God" are the Gorosei, and Im is "God"..... That's my first guess, although it's strange they weren't just referred to as the Gorosei.

The other option, which might be more plausible, is that the Knights of God are the protectors of Im, and each member of the Gorosei use to be one. Once a spot on the Gorosei open up, a Knight of God is appointed , and then a new Knight of God is chosen to take his place.

Hopefully it's something like that, and not just CP0.
We know Mariejois has their own troops that are knights, that stay solely on Mariejois. Maybe "knights of god" are the elite group that controls these knights.

And the massive statues of the warriors that are here, with many holding spears, could be of the past "knights of god".

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido said they're attacks are to shallow as soon as he stopped being blinded by Oden, Greenbull literally complimented her in shock after he was dropped to the ground after one hit.
Post automatically merged:

Who memtioned bounties?
Kaido spat blood after Yamato bent him backwards. And she didn’t sneak him like she did Green Bull, Green Bull was fighting all scabbards while Kaido fought Yamato alone, and yet Kaido still could not defend himself from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.