If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido said they're attacks are to shallow as soon as he stopped being blinded by Oden, Greenbull literally complimented her in shock after he was dropped to the ground after one hit.
Post automatically merged:

Who memtioned bounties?
Eiichiro Oda, the author of the series, who gave Kid/Law higher bounties than Blackbeard, a current Yonko.

You Yamatards are actually braindead. She was struggling with the crew of someone weaker than Franky

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
aramaki is not neg diffing yamato by any stretch
he isnt struggling too much either.

complimenting ones haki or acknowledging the attack is something we saw kaido do to zoro on the roof . this was before zoro got the PU that put him comfortably above king. Can you lot be consistent pls.
Yamato should be a mid diff.

Even Kaido busted out ACoC against her

aramaki is not neg diffing yamato by any stretch
he isnt struggling too much either.

complimenting ones haki or acknowledging the attack is something we saw kaido do to zoro on the roof . this was before zoro got the PU that put him comfortably above king. Can you lot be consistent pls.
Complimenting someone because he did better than you'd expect is not the same as complimenting someone in shock after being dropped to the ground.

Eiichiro Oda, the author of the series, who gave Kid/Law higher bounties than Blackbeard, a current Yonko.

You Yamatards are actually braindead. She was struggling with the crew of someone weaker than Franky

Why you acting like kid and law ain’t get their bounties bc the outside world thinks it was a 3v2 to beat big mom and Kaido lol and sasaki>franky. Franky only won bc he outsmarted sasaki

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think you will like the Old Republic era, especially the sith lords that of the ancient era that play into the Old Republic era. There's some comics and games on the era if you become interested. The world of that era feels more compelling with just better characters (that have way better designs).
I really like the Empire, Vader and the Emperor. So if the old republic can give me similar vibes maybe. I hear old republic is nuts with stupidly OP siths though

So bounties equal strength now? Thanks for clarifying that Kid>Blackbeard and that Law>Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.