If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You quote me

But can't prove GB can no/low diff kata except trying to use kaido as argument

Kaido =/= GB
GB ISNT Fooling around here and his serious attacks can't no diff shinobu

Deal with it

Keep believing max Fuji and max GB can solo Yonko crew in 2v 100000s

"Admiral can solo Yonko crew" LOL
2 with help can't even beat 4 dudes ,
GB can't easily beat weakened retainers in 1v6

Copium

What fanfiction are you reading ? Stupid zoro was going allout on the rooftop, kid and law were holding the fuck back . They were surprised by zoro's stupidity
:kobeha:

Zoro was actually in the exact same situation as Kid & Law.

They held back their DF awakenings because they felt it was dangerous to use. Zoro held back his haki output because he was worried about Enma's drawbacks.

On the rooftop, we saw Zoro use pretty much the best he had pre-KoH, and we saw Kid & Law use the best they had pre-awakening. Zoro came out looking more impressive :kayneshrug:

You do realize we have panels of both Yamato AND Momo hurting Kaido?
The scale of it affected them is WAAAAY different my friend...
Meaning, they are doing those moves to Greenbull looking like they are dominating the match... while with Kaido they were hurting Kaido with DESPERATE ALL OUT ATTACKS only for him to say "oh it affected me" but brushes it off

Look at Momonosuke alone... He bites Kaido, but still intimidated by him, while he bites Greenbull and asks Yamato to not interefere not the least bit worried about getting defeated by him...

Portray is what counts here

The scale of it affected them is WAAAAY different my friend...
Meaning, they are doing those moves to Greenbull looking like they are dominating the match... while with Kaido they were hurting Kaido with DESPERATE ALL OUT ATTACKS only for him to say "oh it affected me" but brushes it off

Look at Momonosuke alone... He bites Kaido, but still intimidated by him, while he bites Greenbull and asks Yamato to not interefere not the least bit worried about getting defeated by him...

Portray is what counts here

When will people realise that in the big picture, oda doesn't care about powerscalling.
kaido and bigmom are dead so the admirals are just gonna keep getting feats, you cant have enemies THAT much weaker then yonko when the story reaches his end.

C

Cruxroux

You quote me

But can't prove GB can no/low diff kata except trying to use kaido as argument

Kaido =/= GB
GB ISNT Fooling around here and his serious attacks can't no diff shinobu

Deal with it

Keep believing max Fuji and max GB can solo Yonko crew in 2v 100000s

"Admiral can solo Yonko crew" LOL
2 with help can't even beat 4 dudes ,
GB can't easily beat weakened retainers in 1v6

Copium
Serious Attacks? Pardon
Are you reading their mind out of manga panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.