If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu: I will finish them all off.
Also Akainu - fails to finish one off.
Sakazuki "Big Talk" Akainu. :myman:
Admiralbros, it is your turn now...
Akainu has more W's in MF than Lihawk had in his entire life lmao. Let's not talk about that failure Zoro, how is ZKK going btw?
:suresure:

Imagine believing in ZKK just for Oda to use Akainu's element to get rid of Kaido. Truly the biggest failure Mr. Zori
:moonwalk:

However, if Shanks turns out to be pure evil, he's legit the best antagonist ever in OP. Imagine drawing Shanks as the "good guy" for more than 1000 chapters but then revealing that his intentions were never good but instead malicious. I'd love this kind of writing so much.
Yeah, that's quite the hype. As Mihawk would phrase it, I'm trembling of excitement. Though Shanks being pure evil, I'm not sure. He was quite genuine. Asking Whitebeard to stop Ace, stopping the war, talking with Rayleigh about how excited he was to get to know Luffy, was excited about meeting Luffy's brother, now also looks very happy to see Luffy, and Shanks' crew who should know Shanks best, is also excited about meeting Luffy again. If Shanks was secretly evil and using Luffy, he would've effectively lied to his own crew too.

Tho it seems certain that Shanks does have his own agenda and even though he loves Luffy, he sees him as an obstacle when obtaining the One Piece. But after all, Luffy himself also said that he needs to take Shanks down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.