If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I struck a nerve... :myman:
I dont know how Mihawk is supposed to help you avoid the L that is inevitably coming, for every single Admiral...
And Zoro is on top of the world, if you didnt notice. ZKK is on schedule, as it always has been.
Until then, you can imagine Akainu's element killing Kaido instead. :yasu:
Right. Talking about Mihawk doesn't make sense. He's too far below Akainu for that.

As for Zoro. The delusion that ZKK may happen is getting said now but i can't blame you. To expect Zoro to kill Kaido just for Akainu's element to do it must be a huge blow.

Akainu talks about the future. "I WILL finish them all off." Proceeds to fail to finish off Rupee...
Are you sure you didnt mean Squardo as the one who is responsible for WB's death because he would have died if Akainu and Blackbeard and his whole crew hadnt showed up too? :wellwell:

Looks like I struck a nerve... :myman:
I dont know how Mihawk is supposed to help you avoid the L that is inevitably coming, for every single Admiral...
And Zoro is on top of the world, if you didnt notice. ZKK is on schedule, as it always has been.
Until then, you can imagine Akainu's element killing Kaido instead. :yasu:
WB himself said he wouldn't die from his stab..
It was Akainu burning half of his brain out
+ punching a hole in his chest that made WB slowly on death door

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let this be a testament to how powerful Marineford Whitebeard was. Marineford Newgate could at least make Akainu bleed from a sneak, Yamato has Kaido tier AP and she can’t even make an admiral bleed with an AdCoC sneak.

Remember that fanfic of Kaido finishing off an injured Akainu? Yeah, bullshit, Kaido cannot damage Sakazuki lol.

Whitebeard truly was the strongest Pirate at Marineford.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @AdmiralKinyagi @God Tier Sovereignty @God Buggy @MagmaDog @Sakazuki-Singh @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Right. Talking about Mihawk doesn't make sense. He's too far below Akaimu for that.

As for Zoro. The delusion that ZKK may happen is getting said now but i can't blame you. To expect Zoro to kill Kaido just for Akainu's element to do it must be a huge blow.
Dont you worry about Mihawk, he will face the strongest character OP has ever created. :goyea:
ZKK is inevitable, I have been telling you that for the last 4 years and you still didnt learn...
Let's see if crazier version of Akainu can go past Momonosuke.
It would certainly be a huge blow, if it were true. :myman:

WB himself said he wouldn't die from his stab..
Where did he say that? :wellwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.