If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh oda is at fault here. Showing GB defeating king and queen created decent expectations.
There is nothing wrong with him absolutely in this chapter. All that happened was similar to what happened to Kaidou. King and Queen are not as strong as people making them out and Yamato is not as weak as people making her out either. Either way, GB was not even defeated, not even close, and you yonkotards are shit talking. Guess you are following odd-even concept with one rule for admirals and another for yonkos.

Based CoC Luffy is clearly stronger, Yamato herself admits she can't beat Kaido alone

Luffy had Kaido bleeding constantly, he has more attack power than Yamato not to mention Adv COA/Ryou
Luffy also couldn't beat Kaido with AdvCov alone.

Luffy landed more hits than Yamato...not fair. He's faster sure.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He finished Ace off
and the only one responsible for WB death... who was gonna die regardless if BB showed up or not LOL
Akainu talks about the future. "I WILL finish them all off." Proceeds to fail to finish off Rupee...
Are you sure you didnt mean Squardo as the one who is responsible for WB's death because he would have died if Akainu and Blackbeard and his whole crew hadnt showed up too? :wellwell:
Akainu has more W's in MF than Lihawk had in his entire life lmao. Let's not talk about that failure Zoro, how is ZKK going btw?
:suresure:

Imagine believing in ZKK just for Oda to use Akainu's element to get rid of Kaido. Truly the biggest failure Mr. Zori
:moonwalk:
Looks like I struck a nerve... :myman:
I dont know how Mihawk is supposed to help you avoid the L that is inevitably coming, for every single Admiral...
And Zoro is on top of the world, if you didnt notice. ZKK is on schedule, as it always has been.
Until then, you can imagine Akainu's element killing Kaido instead. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.