If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:
If GB doesn't have powerful ryuo to block, bM using ikkoku no diffs him
Denjiro can easily cut his huge branches attack

:milaugh:can he even beat Olin?
Base BM AP and physical strength = Boundman > base yamato
Big mom would just turn the whole battlefield on fire since she practically immune. Then dish out ikiku level slashes and it's game over.

At this point even Zoro can counter him hard if he doesn't faint too quickly.

Dont you worry about Mihawk, he will face the strongest character OP has ever created. :goyea:
ZKK is inevitable, I have been telling you that for the last 4 years and you still didnt learn...
Let's see if crazier version of Akainu can go past Momonosuke.
It would certainly be a huge blow, if it were true. :myman:

Where did he say that? :wellwell:
When he stopped Squard from suicide by charging in that ship at end of Marineford
He said "you fool, you think your stab is enough to kill me"

Basically he said his detoriorating state was not mainly because of Squard

I think the point of the scabbards and Yamato putting up a harder fight against Greenbull is Wano's strength. The whole dangerous samurai narrative on Wano will be proven to the marines and WG again. Add the SH, Kid, and Law? Overkill for Greenbull.

Also if Aramaki does not know who Yamato is, that means she does not have a bounty right?

He would know otherwise.
Yesh most likely this result in her first bounty

Let this be a testament to how powerful Marineford Whitebeard was. Marineford Newgate could at least make Akainu bleed from a sneak, Yamato has Kaido tier AP and she can’t even make an admiral bleed with an AdCoC sneak
Bro can you stop posting nonsense just to try give weight to your lacking agenda

Everyone knows Yamato doesn't have AP close to Kaido. Kaido's is leagues above, who are you trying to convince?

:nicagesmile:

If Momo and 9 scabbards lose against GB.
It would mean that the scabbard would not be able to protect the country from someone like Kaido. They should get stronger, Luffy won't protect them all time.

Yeah, that's quite the hype. As Mihawk would phrase it, I'm trembling of excitement. Though Shanks being pure evil, I'm not sure. He was quite genuine. Asking Whitebeard to stop Ace, stopping the war, talking with Rayleigh about how excited he was to get to know Luffy, was excited about meeting Luffy's brother, now also looks very happy to see Luffy, and Shanks' crew who should know Shanks best, is also excited about meeting Luffy again. If Shanks was secretly evil and using Luffy, he would've effectively lied to his own crew too.

Tho it seems certain that Shanks does have his own agenda and even though he loves Luffy, he sees him as an obstacle when obtaining the One Piece. But after all, Luffy himself also said that he needs to take Shanks down.
Ngl,Shanks hype is stronger then ever.I barely know anything about him

Imagine SHANKS defeats BB and turns out the final villain for Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.