If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you worry about Mihawk, he will face the strongest character OP has ever created. :goyea:
Zoro won't be the strongest ever. This is not a dig at him, it's just a harsh truth. There are certain individuals he can never surpass narrative wise.

ZKK is inevitable, I have been telling you that for the last 4 years and you still didnt learn...
Let's see if crazier version of Akainu can go past Momonosuke.
It would certainly be a huge blow, if it were true. :myman:
Unfortunately it didn't happen. Kaido died to an element and not the blade.

Yeah let's see.

I like GB's character.

But ofcourse its always fun to see Admiral fans get a L when yamato humiliated GB with that hit lmao.

Doesnt look good for GB power wise. Unless he comes out on top vs yamato in the next few scenes , he is definitely much weaker than Yonkos.

Kaido wanted to make yamato the shogun & she was after all his daughter so despite of kaido going soft , he still easily proved himself to be much superior to yamato Acoc , stamina & strength wise.

But over all, powerscaling aside, the chapter seems to be very cool with akainu kizaru shanks etc in it.

I wonder who the knights of gods are ??

Kong do fuc*ing something.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm not even mad if that were the case. Really glad how the narrative drags Sabo along with Luffy but you're obviously saying this out of an agenda lol
I am just being truthful i always thought sabo vs akainu was going to happen since he literally carries aces power in him.
But dont worry akainu is definitely clashing with luffy at some point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.