If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Yo Yo!!
What's the possiblity. Shanks we meeting gorosei is actually BB Pirate nine tail beast mythical fruit User.

BB somehow reached to that point to get to know about Something. and we saw blackbeard claiming to Something which marines are about to put their hands to.

How did BB knew.

C

Cruxroux

Yo Yo!!
What's the possiblity. Shanks we meeting gorosei is actually BB Pirate nine tail beast mythical fruit User.

BB somehow reached to that point to get to know about Something. and we saw blackbeard claiming to Something which marines are about to put their hands to.

How did BB knew.
We saw how much threatened Shanks felt in WB ship that he was oozing out coc.
But nothing that sort in Mariejois.

To be honest WG >> WB Pirates as a threat.

Seeing how not Momo, Yamato and the scabbards nor Greenbull can lose/die at this point, it'll be either one of 2 scenarios:
1. Sakazuki calls Greenbull for more important matters to attend to
2. Strawhats escape/leave to elbaf and Greenbull follows them there

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Seeing how not Momo, Yamato and the scabbards nor Greenbull can lose/die at this point, it'll be either one of 2 scenarios:
1. Sakazuki calls Greenbull for more important matters to attend to
2. Strawhats escape/leave to elbaf and Greenbull follows them there
Greenbull is probably going to go to elbaf

Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Why is Yamato huffing after single use of advcoc i know haters wouldn't let this slide if it was Zoro :zorothink:
I believe none of them are fully healed and that's the reason GB will beat them in the same fashion as he beat king and queen.
And this thing with zoro is so ridiculous, like there are, i don't know at least 10 different panels with zoro being exhausted because of extreme haki usage and all that before adv CoC awakening.
It's like a zoro hater completely ignores a whole chapter if it's for shiting on zoro lol

C

Cruxroux

I believe none of them are fully healed and that's the reason GB will beat them in the same fashion as he beat king and queen.
And this thing with zoro is so ridiculous, like there are, i don't know at least 10 different panels with zoro being exhausted because of extreme haki usage and all that before adv CoC awakening.
It's like a zoro hater completely ignores a whole chapter if it's for shiting on zoro lol
Zoro downplaying is like we are up against the whole community not just a specific fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.