If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is going on fr, I went to sleep, got my 10 hours of sleep and the fucking RAWS are not fully out yet? it's been like 14 hours since they started coming out...

What are these clowns doing bro

The pirate title is pointless if it refers to 1vs1 since he could have it all with simply World's Strongest Creature.
Unless pirate refers to everything a certain pirate can mobilize which is where WB excelled, as seen in Marineford.
If you dont like the creature title then simply World's Strongest works. "He is the strongest in the world."

We all know that Kaido isnt human and that he looks down on humans.
When a man is used to refer to him, it doesnt rank him among humans.
You could argue King's words if there was no other evidence backing Kaido up.

But there is also old Kurozumi granny calling Kaido the embodiment of strength, instead of Roger and Whitebeard.
WB himself speaks of Kaido as a threat with "...the man that not even Kozuki Oden could beat".
Oda himself chose Kaido in SBS to point out that IRL mother is the strongest...

King isnt delusional, there is no reason for him to say those words if Roger and Whitebeard are stronger.
I have explained countless time that it makes no sense whatsoever for those two to be stronger than Kaido.
Then WB would have been called the greatest Pirate (as the title great pirate encompasses individual strength plus accomplishments and crew), but Oda said strongest Pirate. The narrative was very clear calling Whitebeard King of the Seas and the one who rules in front of the throne despite not even trying. With Big Mom putting Whitebeard on a different pedestal by saying "even" Whitebeard and the narrator saying that Whitebeard was the equal of "even" Roger. Sengoku too said that Whitebeard stood above all other pirates.

Also, Whitebeard himself when declining due to poor health, said that he "cannot stay the strongest forever". Not the strongest man or pirate but simply strongest.

Saying strongest pirate doesn't refer to individual strength is odd. Especially since Whitebeard was not the only one with a great crew. Kaido also had a huge army and territorial advantage with Wano. Big Mom also had a huge empire and allies. Shanks has probably the most powerful crew and the strongest affiliations (Elbaf). WB wasn't unique here. Also, it was an old Whitebeard saying that they should not take Kaido lightly. And not taking him lightly doesn't mean admitting inferiority.

So we have this vast amount of portrayal regarding Whitebeard. Why is it significant what an old hag in Wano says. Especially since she would not be able to effectively compare Kaido to Roger and Whitebeard.

I agree.

But I'm not sure if Oda does :josad:
I will say, Oda is usually pretty good with bounties.

Oda put the bounty of New World veterans at around 300 million in WCI and when Zoro and Sanji were done fighting veterans their bounties were above 300 million (even if just barely).

At this point Zoro and Sanji should be done fighting typical commanders so their bounties should be above normal commanders (the 1.39 bill threshold) while still below the special commander that is Beckman (like how Zoro/Sanji were still below Pero)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Status
Not open for further replies.