If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Now you guys are ok with Akainu vs Sabo fight?
they're moving sabo up the wank list to try and make akainu look good now:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Oda is wanking Sabo m8.

He might literally have a higher bounty than Luffy right now.
nah that's the same sabo as always admirals are the ones who arent as high as you thought

we've been telling you all it was gonna happen for ages but you insisted it wouldnt so now all you can do is try to wank sabo
I never said it isn't possible and I'm not saying it's happening lol. All I'm saying is that if it happens Akainu's level doesn't take a hit from it considering the portrayal Sabo has now.

I'm still saying Luffy fights him more likely than Sabo.

they're moving sabo up the wank list to try and make akainu look good now:milaugh:

nah that's the same sabo as always admirals are the ones who arent as high as you thought
We ain't moving up anyone. If you can't see the portrayal of this chapter what can we do?
His infamy, his bounty, everything will match that off Luffy.

Oda is the one that setup expectations by himself

by working on serious themes like Slavery and so on

and having serious fights and deaths in Marineford for example
There's nothing wrong with Oda touching on some serious themes.
After all, it's not a manga for 6 y/o kids.
I think it's more about how the themes are presented.
World events might be serious, but that's no reason to be all grim dark and sour, day in day out.
Just look at how many children's cartoons touch on the serious themes you mentioned.

I fear for Zoro vs Mihawk

considering that this is his mindset for the endgame
Nah we have the non-Luffy fights to look forward to if we want serious ones
But I doubt Luffy fights will be that bad, he can find the right mix of tone. The bajrang gun chapter for example, the goofiness there wasn’t that overwhelming
The chapter where he was jump roping Kaido was too much though imo but Oda toned it down

How is this even related to what we were talking about earlier?
I brought up the fact that most emperortard users (NOT characters in the manga; REAL life people like you) would give the lamest excuses as to why their characters suffered some embarrassing feats.
And yet you are over here bringing up characters and what they said in the manga? Like what?

Okay? And he also went up against the strongest character in the series. What are you on about? lawls
Okay, since you dislike agreeing with my logic, convince me why admirals are equal to or stronger than emperors. And I'll provide valid evidence and unbiased proof that you are wrong or right. Can't get more simple than that.

Nah we have the non-Luffy fights to look forward to if we want serious ones
But I doubt Luffy fights will be that bad, he can find the right mix of tone. The bajrang gun chapter for example, the goofiness there wasn’t overbearing
The chapter where he was jump roping Kaido was too much though imo but Oda toned it down
Did you read the interview? you completely missed the point

Oda is gonna keep doing it, because he likes it, and yes it's just Luffy

but he outright says he doesn't enjoy writting serious fights, that means more offscreen or fast 1-chapter fights for the "serious fights" that we're waiting for, because he doesn't like drawing those anymore

Okay, since you dislike agreeing with my logic, convince me why admirals are equal to or stronger than emperors. And I'll provide valid evidence and unbiased proof that you are wrong or right. Can't get more simple than that.
There lies the problem. You automatically assumed that I think Admirals >= Emperors when that isn't the case at all. Not even close.
My stance has always been that the Admirals are roughly equal to the Emperors and vice versa.

not really? Goofy fights is luffy,sanji and usopp's thing
But Oda says he doesn't enjoy writting serious fights anymore

so most of those are gonna keep getting offscreened or done really fast, so he doesn't have to keep drawing them

it's that simple

and how can we expect that something he doesn't like doing is gonna be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.