Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

The problem with Carrot fans is that they want their women extremely meek, harmless, and submissive.

Look at how deferential and weak-willed Carrot is around the Straw Hats. She never voices a contrary opinion, only lurks in the background, and her one job on Zou was to procure food.

I think it's these Carrot fans who are sexist and don't realize it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The problem with Carrot fans is that they want their women extremely meek, harmless, and submissive.

Look at how deferential and weak-willed Carrot is around the Straw Hats. She never voices a contrary opinion, only lurks in the background, and her one job on Zou was to procure food.

#notallcarrotfans

@Pot Goblin @Shift @Ghostly Reflections are all pretty cool :cheers:

I LIKE carrot because being joyful and tough is not a weakness. I WANT Carrot to believe in herself even in the worst situation.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
#notallcarrotfans

@Pot Goblin @Shift @Ghostly Reflections are all pretty cool :cheers:
I don't think @Ghostly Reflections is a Carrot fan
:gokulaugh:

But yea what Mr. @rubblerust described is the total opposite of what I want with the character.
I want her to really make a stand and do somethin impactful again much like what she did the first time she went Sulong in WCI.
I fucked hated that scene in Wano where they stuck her in a bath scene despite not being used for the entire arc.
Like this past year and a half since 1006 where Perospero beat her has been such a long and painful process when it comes to what I want from Carrot.

All in all I'm glad it's at least going to end relatively soon

Status
Not open for further replies.