Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I ever say that the resolution of Aramaki in Wano's plot has anything to do with Momo beating him 1on1, Penis :kobeha:

There's lot of scenarios and I'm sure it will get resolved/cleared up in the next 2-3 chapters, so don't fret :ihaha:
You're saying that he doesn't need Yamato to beat Aramaki
I'm telling you that's stupid

R

rubblerust

When Momo tells Yamato to stay back, it means it will somehow get resolved without her fighting.

It could be anything from Momo developing haki, Shanks coming to help, or Momo the politician striking a deal with Aramaki.

But the one thing that won't happen is Momo saying "Nevermind what I said earlier Yamato, come and clobber him right now."

You're saying that he doesn't need Yamato to beat Aramaki
I'm telling you that's stupid
So your little pea brain can work out any of the following scenarios?

- Yamato does indeed help against Aramaki, he gets stalled enough so that SHs escape and Yamato still joins last second

- An unexpected third party arrives and helps deal with Aramaki while the SHs leave... with Yamato

- Momo strikes a political deal with Aramaki and the WG at the last second

- Any other possible outcome from the shitton of possibilities

Yamato appearing in this chapter was precisely needed because:

1. No Marine knows about her, and specially not about her relation to Kaido. She just spilled the beans to Aramaki at the first chance.

2. Aramaki measuring her strength by taking a few hits would serve so that he can inform Brannew about her threat level.

3. He also needs to be shown that she's a free agent not related to Wano.

Both of those factors are explicitely shown because they will be needed when the Marines, based on Aramaki's report, give Yamato her shiny first bounty.

But you wouldn't know because you're still taking Math IV or some shit. :kobeha:

When Momo tells Yamato to stay back, it means it will somehow get resolved without her fighting.

It could be anything from Momo developing haki, Shanks coming to help, or Momo the politician striking a deal with Aramaki.

But the one thing that won't happen is Momo saying "Nevermind what I said earlier Yamato, come and clobber him right now."
Sad oda is giving such a pussy prick easy powerup for no reason. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

- Yamato does indeed help against Aramaki, he gets stalled enough so that SHs escape and Yamato still joins last second
There is no escaping stuff happening anymore...SHs are a yonko crew now. It was already declared in dressrosa...if they still do the same stuff Idk what to even say about it.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Sad oda is giving such a pussy prick easy powerup for no reason. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

There is no escaping stuff happening anymore...SHs are a yonko crew now. It was already declared in dressrosa...if they still do the same stuff Idk what to even say about it.
Well he IS Oden's son, and you know how much Oda like doing the "it runs in the family" thing

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Controversial take - I actually love the guardian deity thing, since it’s the only argument our pathetic peers have that has even an iota of legitimacy based on the DF name…and they think it’s more important to the author, a guy that’s purposefully drawn Yamato like an impending Straw Hat for more than two years, than the dozens of chapters of setup in this direction. You really gotta divorce yourself from reality to believe this shit, but I know the pervert bitch has experience since he already talks like he came from a broken home :neesama:

So your little pea brain can work out any of the following scenarios?

- An unexpected third party arrives and helps deal with Aramaki while the SHs leave... with Yamato

- Momo strikes a political deal with Aramaki and the WG at the last second

- Any other possible outcome from the shitton of possibilities

Yamato appearing in this chapter was precisely needed because:

1. No Marine knows about her, and specially not about her relation to Kaido. She just spilled the beans to Aramaki at the first chance.

2. Aramaki measuring her strength by taking a few hits would serve so that he can inform Brannew about her threat level.

3. He also needs to be shown that she's a free agent not related to Wano.

Both of those factors are explicitely shown because they will be needed when the Marines, based on Aramaki's report, give Yamato her shiny first bounty.

But you wouldn't know because you're still taking Math IV or some shit. :kobeha:
- If Yamato's stalling him, then she can't join at the last second because then Aramaki would be free to fuck up Wano after they pissed him off
- We're at the end of the arc bro. Besides what's the point of bringing Aramaki here if he's just gonna get his ass kicked?
- Aramaki is a fucking psycho so no

1. Then why even bring Aramaki here and not just have a CP0 agent see her earlier?
2. We have never seen a single Marine "measure" a character's strength to give them a bounty
3. SHE WAS FIGHTING ALONGSIDE THE SAMURAI AND GAVE A WHOLE SPEECH ABOUT PROTECTING WANO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Controversial take - I actually love the guardian deity thing, since it’s the only argument our pathetic peers have that has even an iota of legitimacy based on the DF name…and they think it’s more important to the author, a guy that’s purposefully drawn Yamato like an impending Straw Hat for more than two years, than the dozens of chapters of setup in this direction. You really gotta divorce yourself from reality to believe this shit, but I know the pervert bitch has experience since he already talks like he came from a broken home :neesama:
Goddamn bro.... even I wouldnt go that far lmaooo

When Momo tells Yamato to stay back, it's because he's being prideful and doesn't want to ask for help. He's a samurai after all
Like, did you forget that Momo refused to eat in Punk Hazard because of his pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.