Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial take - I actually love the guardian deity thing, since it’s the only argument our pathetic peers have that has even an iota of legitimacy based on the DF name…and they think it’s more important to the author, a guy that’s purposefully drawn Yamato like an impending Straw Hat for more than two years, than the dozens of chapters of setup in this direction. You really gotta divorce yourself from reality to believe this shit, but I know the pervert bitch has experience since he already talks like he came from a broken home :neesama:
I like it too. If Yamato takes that as a Title and still sails away from Wano, It's like telling everybody that Approaches Wano the Strawhats/Yamato will Retaliate. It's a good Propaganda tool for such a thing. Of course that is a what if.
It's like Kaidou's if 1v1ing him Always bet on him. It's a great Deterrent in it's own right.

Controversial take - I actually love the guardian deity thing, since it’s the only argument our pathetic peers have that has even an iota of legitimacy based on the DF name…and they think it’s more important to the author, a guy that’s purposefully drawn Yamato like an impending Straw Hat for more than two years, than the dozens of chapters of setup in this direction.
If you're really that confident, let me ask you a couple of questions. It should be easy if she's really gonna join

WHY doesn't Yamato have a role?
WHY doesn't Yamato's fruit follow the naming pattern?
WHY doesn't Yamato have a unique design from Nami?
WHY doesn't Yamato have any meaningful interactions with the crew, but she does with Momo?
WHY is Yamato's Devil Fruit the guardian deity of Wano?
WHY is Yamato being portrayed as Wano's protector in this chapter?
WHY did Oda choose to bring Aramaki to Wano?

There is one, single explanation for these questions but this fanbase doesn't want to accept it because it goes against their agenda

- If Yamato's stalling him, then she can't join at the last second because then Aramaki would be free to fuck up Wano after they pissed him off
- We're at the end of the arc bro. Besides what's the point of bringing Aramaki here if he's just gonna get his ass kicked?
- Aramaki is a fucking psycho so no

1. Then why even bring Aramaki here and not just have a CP0 agent see her earlier?
2. We have never seen a single Marine "measure" a character's strength to give them a bounty
3. SHE WAS FIGHTING ALONGSIDE THE SAMURAI AND GAVE A WHOLE SPEECH ABOUT PROTECTING WANO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
- It can happen because you don't know shit about how that path would go and what Aramaki would end up doing/not doing
- A few people told you, but he's literally rebuilding Wano just by walking with his DF powers, that's enough of a purpose for Oda to have him here :kobeha:
- He's a fucking psycho but he's still under orders from the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei, if they tell him to fuck off so they can strike a deal and keep Wano at bay by having it enter the WG, Aramaki will just have to deal with it lol

1. Because 2 of them fucking died and the other one didn't leave until shit was going down and was inside the Go room all the time
2. Incorrect: Strawberry clearly influenced Jinbe's bounty when talking about him in the Fishman Island flashback. Also, it's not like they would base her bounty just on Aramaki's impression, it would just help them to figure out the right number alongside the Kaido heritage, the Mythical Zoan (if Aramaki gets to see it) and also joining a newfound Emperor crew.
3. AND THAT'S WHY MOMO'S TELLING HER TO NOT GET INVOLVED BRO, SHE DID ENOUGH AND NOW SHE'S FREE TO ROAM THE SEA AND HAVE ADVENTURES. MOMO'S LITERALLY ORDERING HER TO BUZZ OFF :kobeha:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If you're really that confident, let me ask you a couple of questions. It should be easy if she's really gonna join

WHY doesn't Yamato have a role?
WHY doesn't Yamato's fruit follow the naming pattern?
WHY doesn't Yamato have a unique design from Nami?
WHY doesn't Yamato have any meaningful interactions with the crew, but she does with Momo?
WHY is Yamato's Devil Fruit the guardian deity of Wano?
WHY is Yamato being portrayed as Wano's protector in this chapter?
WHY did Oda choose to bring Aramaki to Wano?

There is one, single explanation for these questions but this fanbase doesn't want to accept it because it goes against their agenda
WHY do you think any of these are original questions or thoughts?? You in particular don’t understand how to count, so I don’t expect much here, but all of these things have been asked and answered enough times that you know the explanations, you just don’t like them.

- It can happen because you don't know shit about how that path would go and what Aramaki would end up doing/not doing
- A few people told you, but he's literally rebuilding Wano just by walking with his DF powers, that's enough of a purpose for Oda to have him here :kobeha:
- He's a fucking psycho but he's still under orders from the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei, if they tell him to fuck off so they can strike a deal and keep Wano at bay by having it enter the WG, Aramaki will just have to deal with it lol

1. Because 2 of them fucking died and the other one didn't leave until shit was going down and was inside the Go room all the time
2. Incorrect: Strawberry clearly influenced Jinbe's bounty when talking about him in the Fishman Island flashback. Also, it's not like they would base her bounty just on Aramaki's impression, it would just help them to figure out the right number alongside the Kaido heritage, the Mythical Zoan (if Aramaki gets to see it) and also joining a newfound Emperor crew.
3. AND THAT'S WHY MOMO'S TELLING HER TO NOT GET INVOLVED BRO, SHE DID ENOUGH AND NOW SHE'S FREE TO ROAM THE SEA AND HAVE ADVENTURES. MOMO'S LITERALLY ORDERING HER TO BUZZ OFF :kobeha:
- So then he'd be free to enslave Wano and serve it on a platter to Charlos. Good to know that Yamato fans think she's okay with Momo and Hiyori getting raped by Charlos
- But why was that necessary? Dressrosa didn't end with all the houses that got destroyed suddenly getting repaired before the Strawhats left. They could've just offscreened Momo fixing Wano's pollution
- Why the fuck would they tell him to fuck off? They wanted to take Wano earlier, and here's Aramaki all too willing to give it to them on a silver platter

1. All the Beast Pirates already knew who she was. Would it really have been too much work for Oda to draw a single panel of a Beast Pirate telling the CP0 guy that Yamato was Kaido's son?
2. The Strawberry thing is pure headcanon. We've never gotten a scene where a character punches a Marine, and then the Marine goes "Hmm yes based on the power of your punch I estimate that your bounty should be 1.5789 billion berries." If Oda wanted her to join the crew he could've just pulled a number out of his ass. He didn't need to go through this shit just for the sake of a number that will never matter outside of powerscaler dick measuring contests
3. HE'S NOT TELLING HER TO LEAVE WANO HE'S TELLING HER TO STAY OUT OF THE FIGHT BECAUSE HE'S PRIDEFUL. And that aside, do you think Yamato would actually follow Momo's orders when Aramaki is about to murder him?
Post automatically merged:

People will be mad when Yamato when join the crew for sure
same thing happened to Jimbei lmao
People would be mad if this happened because Yamato would be letting innocent people get raped by Saint Charlos
Post automatically merged:

WHY do you think any of these are original questions or thoughts?? You in particular don’t understand how to count, so I don’t expect much here, but all of these things have been asked and answered enough times that you know the explanations, you just don’t like them.
I'll accept your concession :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'll accept your concession :cheers:
If that’s what you think I’m offering, I’m sure you would, but you and anyone else who thinks I’m dodging the same debunked questions can easily search this very thread for my posts during the period of time before Yamato joining became so obvious that I decided to stop taking this seriously and only lob insults as I see fit…back in the day when any of your points were still unresolved, I provided plenty of thoughts on them for you to misunderstand :hapnoel:

If that’s what you think I’m offering, I’m sure you would, but you and anyone else who thinks I’m dodging the same debunked questions can easily search this very thread for my posts during the period of time before Yamato joining became so obvious that I decided to stop taking this seriously and only lob insults as I see fit…back in the day when any of your points were still unresolved, I provided plenty of thoughts on them for you to misunderstand :hapnoel:
And there you go: dodging questions that you never answered
But you think that Yamato is okay with letting innocent people get raped so that's to be expected

Status
Not open for further replies.