Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I think it's because a lot of people (myself included) are suffering from Riboku fatigue, let's be honest, Hara has crafted arguably one of the greatest villains in fiction but at the same time Riboku has also overstayed his welcome. He was introduced 600 chapters ago and he's still the main antagonist. Not only that but even the formule has remained roughly the same. Riboku shows up with a large army full of talented generals only for Qin to overcome their limits, overcome the odds, and emerge as the victors. The battles at Konkoku Pass, the battle of Sai, Shukai plains, and the (current) battle of Gian all follow this same pattern. Hara for some reason also has to have every Zhao general praise Riboku every 5 minutes when some of this praise is not substantiated.
Ofcourse I'm not making light of Riboku, he's one of the most powerfull characters in the verse but it gets to a point where it's a bit too much.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think it's because a lot of people (myself included) are suffering from Riboku fatigue, let's be honest, Hara has crafted arguably one of the greatest villains in fiction but at the same time Riboku has also overstayed his welcome. He was introduced 600 chapters ago and he's still the main antagonist. Not only that but even the formule has remained roughly the same. Riboku shows up with a large army full of talented generals only for Qin to overcome their limits, overcome the odds, and emerge as the victors. The battles at Konkoku Pass, the battle of Sai, Shukai plains, and the (current) battle of Gian all follow this same pattern. Hara for some reason also has to have every Zhao general praise Riboku every 5 minutes when some of this praise is not substantiated.
Ofcourse I'm not making light of Riboku, he's one of the most powerfull characters in the verse but it gets to a point where it's a bit too much.
Whatever happens next for the end of the manga, Riboku will stay the main antagonist of the manga

he has been the main enemy for 600 chapters. Killed Ouki and Duke. Shin went from 100 troops soldier to général etc etc

Whatever happens next for the end of the manga, Riboku will stay the main antagonist of the manga
What do you mean? There's so much that needs to happen outside of the Zhao conquest. Without getting into historic spoilers I'm sure the Chu conquest will be huge since they're the 'final boss', so to speak. Irregardless of actual history I always felt like the Shukai plains is where Riboku's role in the story should have ended, Riboku and Ousen seem like perfect counters and Shin was arguably the most important factor during the war, even taking down Houken with Ouki's glaive and (more or less) resolving the Ouki/Duke Hyou revenge plot that Hara has built up for hundreds of chapters.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What do you mean? There's so much that needs to happen outside of the Zhao conquest. Without getting into historic spoilers I'm sure the Chu conquest will be huge since they're the 'final boss', so to speak. Irregardless of actual history I always felt like the Shukai plains is where Riboku's role in the story should have ended, Riboku and Ousen seem like perfect counters and Shin was arguably the most important factor during the war, even taking down Houken with Ouki's glaive and (more or less) resolving the Ouki/Duke Hyou revenge plot that Hara has built up for hundreds of chapters.
We have at least 100 chapters more of Riboku.

So we will be at 800-850 chapters into the story. With Riboku as the main antagonist.
And I don’t think Chu will take 800 chapters.

+ Riboku killed Ouki and Duke Hyou.

Except of the main Chu/Kouen guy kills Mouton/Ouhon/Kyoukai/Karyo T’en then I don’t think it can rival Riboku impact on Shin.

Then Shin had grown a lot since Riboku appearance, I don’t think he will have the same growth from now on and the end of the story. He will still grow obviously but not as much as chapter 150-850

We have at least 100 chapters more of Riboku.

So we will be at 800-850 chapters into the story. With Riboku as the main antagonist.
And I don’t think Chu will take 800 chapters.

+ Riboku killed Ouki and Duke Hyou.

Except of the main Chu/Kouen guy kills Mouton/Ouhon/Kyoukai/Karyo T’en then I don’t think it can rival Riboku impact on Shin.

Then Shin had grown a lot since Riboku appearance, I don’t think he will have the same growth from now on and the end of the story. He will still grow obviously but not as much as chapter 150-850
Apart from the infamous Chu arc, all the other arcs are gonna feel like a side quest. I believe the final wisdom on warfare is gonna be imparted to Shin by KouEn. :moonwalk:

the one who made Riboku the main antagonist yet is hara not the history
his historical part only started this arc lol.

what i mean is hara can do the same again
bayou arc is not history arc.
but hara wrote it as intro to Riboku.

so what if after zhou he start building for kouen

let kouen come in filler arc and do a great feats like defeating 6gg and taking lands .

then give him another filler arc as well cuz why not etc
to build for him as final antagonist.

yep ofc it can't as Riboku

but still it depends on hara
if he pulled Riboku 500 chapter before his actual historic role

then why not do the same again.

Well guys I read the last chapters in row now the conclusion is clear

Riboku won the open battle he nearly wiped out the 140k army of Qin
Hi Shin and Mouten escaped with roughly 12.500 soldiers prob thined down further due the chase losing half of their troops

from the 115.000 prob over 100k will die Kanki prob escaped with his core army

So its a clear win for Riboku he won the fight in the plains

Now Kanki is prob striking back by using his guerilla warfare he will group up with Shin and Mouten and attack the castle while Riboku focussed all of his army into the plains the castle remains empty prob with 25.000 they should be able to conquer it

Well guys I read the last chapters in row now the conclusion is clear

Riboku won the open battle he nearly wiped out the 140k army of Qin
Hi Shin and Mouten escaped with roughly 12.500 soldiers prob thined down further due the chase losing half of their troops

from the 115.000 prob over 100k will die Kanki prob escaped with his core army

So its a clear win for Riboku he won the fight in the plains

Now Kanki is prob striking back by using his guerilla warfare he will group up with Shin and Mouten and attack the castle while Riboku focussed all of his army into the plains the castle remains empty prob with 25.000 they should be able to conquer it
Yeah i agree.
Kanki maybe wont kill riboku atm, he will let riboku win the battle so he forgot about the castle and got defeated by the conquered castle.
Then riboku will got punished and executed, the end for riboku.

Kanki is just too smart Riboku is superior on open battlefield but sneaky attack are his specialities
he let the 100 k soldiers there to die to occupy Riboku
now he attacks the castle thats why he let Shin do as he pleases to increase the soldiers outside the encirclement