Character Discussion Aramaki character discussion

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Coming from the man who fetishes female robot and is in love with vaccum cleaner is the greatest joke so you taking about me being deranged is even funnier.
Enjoy your ban man.

Taken out a context like an idiot because incapable to debate the actual manga in an intelligent way.

He is rly trying to capture Luffy, he said that he is gonna kill all the people who stands in his way
So basically he is doing his job in an extreme way, nor that he has any alternatives at this point, I doubt that talking out with the samurai will lead to something.
So yeah, he is crazy, classic villain. Oda will try to make most admirals loo bad in personality, so it is what it is.

Also, i think Oda is taking Hashirama as an example here and one of his core abilities were insane self healing powers so i guess Aramaki will have that as well.

Explain how Greenfodder is a good antagonist
First of all, the name baits did not work even on your main acc Tejas, so they won't work here as well.

Aramaki was just introduced last chapter, we've absolutely no intel in his personality other than what Oda gave us rn. He's an extremist surpassing Akainu with a CD mindset. That is solid to work with as he seems to be of a mix between Lucci and Enel.

Nobody can be a great antagonist personality wise in a single chapter.

Post automatically merged:

I hope his blade not just for decoration purpose same as queen .

Other than that, he is a perfect villain second to Akainu .
I could see him being Zoro's enemy
Fujitora just seems too friendly to be on the WG's side in the final war
Post automatically merged:

The fact that he’s dickriding slave owners already makes him the worst AdmiraL by far
I mean the Celestial Dragons wouldn't even own slaves to begin with if a good number of Marines weren't okay with that. You kinda needed a guy like Aramaki to show what Celestial Dragon-supporting Marines are like. Free thinkers like Fujitora or Smoker are the exception that proves the rule.

Last edited:
Aramaki is the proof that there are many strong wg sympathizers around the world. I was expecting sth different though when i first saw him in mariejoa and not another absolute justice weirdo. The guy is pretty much a mix of kizaru and lucci.