Future Events Why Zkk Is Still on Track!!!

Is Zkk Still Alive???

• Total voters
Something that i find interesting is zoro progression with kaido. So in 997 we see zoros goal of (cutting kaido to pieces) ,now fast forward to 1010 zoro ultimately fails in his goal (to knock kaido off his feet), His captain then gives the order that he heads down i think its agreeable that zoro always puts trust in his captain (shown in chap 474 thriller bark zoro says I do trust Luffy, and in 1012 where he tells sanji Luffy will win). Honestly to me zoro completely gives up on his goal of 997 nothing wrong with this imo, and he leaves the rest up to his captain and handles king to the anti zkk squads credit lol zoro never mentions kaido again. Now we are currently 7 days ahead and that trust he put in his captain was worth it luffy ultimately handled business yet we all know zoro understands sometimes luffy can’t do everything(thriller bark) all we need now is kaido coming back via awakening which the road to laughtale book three told us is a striking new transformation and he needs to die.

Kaidos death=Giving him what he wants: Chapter 994- Death is what completes a person roger and whitebeard did it right (i believe the popular take is roger and wb death changed the era and kaido wants to go out the same way most anti zkk say that giving kaido death gives him that and a villian should not get what he wants)

Luffy is the MC-In 1052 we have confirmation that kaido/bm has been defeated, in 1053 we get this confirmation again kaido/bm defeated in a single night most importantly luffy elevated to emperor status after this confrontation, lastly in 1054 because luffy won and is now a emperor the times are being forced to change. To me at least oda has given all the credit to luffy for defeating kaido, and because of said defeat the era is changing so now when kaido returns he will have missed his opportunity to have a death like roger ,and wb if oda choses to kill him which i highly believe in kaidos death will have no effect on the era as luffy already changed it through kaidos defeat essentially kaido does not get what he wants and has a unworthy death.

Final point: Ryuma words from monsters- A battle... isn't measured by how much fame(bounty) you gained through it, But by what you protected(whoever oda chooses that to be i hope his captain). i have always felt zkk would be off the books and to me oda is setting this up nicely the captain already got his credit zoro wont get a bounty raise for killing kaido but what should happen is zoro being at the pinnacle of swordsmanship during the moment which is Protection (chapter 194)

Zkk is still very alive at least by my headcannon and reading of the story ...sorry for no panels i'm sure that would of made it a better read lol i have not figured that out yet.:cheers::cheers::cheers:Have a good day!!!

Facts , noobies really believe the strongest creature in the world doesn't have awakening , where is his new transformation?
- Yamato never had any closure with his Dad
- Yamato never mentioned Zoro similarity to Ushimaru
- Ryuma's connection with the Left eye secret
- Zoro's becoming a legend in the land of swordsman
- Zoro rounding up the samurai
- Zoro's lineage , mihawk flashback
- Zoro's special unique style Santoryu becoming famous in Wano

Oda is a lier , Wano still got 45 more chapters minimum

Because "Brain disease affects 1 in 6 people worldwide and includes a wide spectrum of diseases and disorders"
zkk brain disease i'll take it lol
Post automatically merged:

Would still be better than more scabbards action, god can they fuck off already how many chapters has it been.
Honestly i am not to mad at the scabbards action i wouldn't mind something else but at the very least oda is making it a point to say that they can defend wano somewhat
Post automatically merged:

Facts , noobies really believe the strongest creature in the world doesn't have awakening , where is his new transformation?
- Yamato never had any closure with his Dad
- Yamato never mentioned Zoro similarity to Ushimaru
- Ryuma's connection with the Left eye secret
- Zoro's becoming a legend in the land of swordsman
- Zoro rounding up the samurai
- Zoro's lineage , mihawk flashback
- Zoro's special unique style Santoryu becoming famous in Wano

Oda is a lier , Wano still got 45 more chapters minimum
All these are so true especially the last one...everyone still thinks oden two sword style is the strongest and the ebisu town members thought it was a funny act lol