Future Events Why Zkk Is Still on Track!!!

Is Zkk Still Alive???

• Total voters
Nothing changed at all and you also didn't provide a valid reason for ZKK still happening. Especially since they now have to face a new threat (Greenbull).[/QUOTE

all the valid reasons are in other peoples threads 😂😂😂 all ik is it will happen but as I don’t believe some regular old magma killed two yonkos a big one for me what do u do when u have two mythical zoans with recovery abilities with one that won’t go anywhere else but wano as confirmed in story…. One has to die and it won’t be the mc again

I am still not on board with him but I always said it is the only thing that makes sense but I know Oda is a nonsensical writer
Zoro being recognized as one of the biggest saviors of Wano is what made the most sense. It didn't exactly have to be because he killed Kaido. One of those things can still happen depending on what goes down with Green Bull, and the WG ships waiting outside the Country.

To me, Zoro slaying a dragon in Wano, in the same way Ryuma did, is what made the least sense, because Zoro is his own man, and should forge his own legacy. Not carbon copy the man the people in Wano worship the most. It was like people were saying Zoro was incapable of pulling something off, greater than what Ryuma did. In my opinion he should have surpassed Ryuma's legacy, not mimic it.

Zoro being recognized as one of the biggest saviors of Wano is what made the most sense. It didn't exactly have to be because he killed Kaido. One of those things can still happen depending on what goes down with Green Bull, and the WG ships waiting outside the Country.

To me, Zoro slaying a dragon in Wano, in the same way Ryuma did, is what made the least sense, because Zoro is his own man, and should forge his own legacy. Not carbon copy the man the people in Wano worship the most. It was like people were saying Zoro was incapable of pulling something off, greater than what Ryuma did. In my opinion he should have surpassed Ryuma's legacy, not mimic it.
But then what was the point of Ryuma being one armed samurai and a Shimotsuki and another Shimotsuki Ushimaru looking just look Zoro.

And why exactly was that all said in reference to Zoro during Zoro fight.
I am curious to know what was the reason for that dialogue?

I don’t really get this logic maybe I’m not understanding something or comprehending what ur saying wrong. You are saying zoro becoming a hero of wano didn’t have to be because zoro killed kaido and that zoro should be his own man but then u relate the wg being here which in itself is still a copy of what ryuma did. And your opinion at the end is that he should of surpassed ryumas legacy how is this possible when luffy himself was compared to ryuma and his legend .For zoro to straight up surpass that is to surpass luffy is it not??? Isn’t the Simplest answer for zoro to kill kaido plus the monstrous samurai plot line is still very well alive???

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

It isnt about Zoro being a saviour as much as it is about samurai triumphing over a dragon, something that samurai have failed to do in last 20 years. Saviour is just a side effect of ZKK. :kuzanshut:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Something that i find interesting is zoro progression with kaido. So in 997 we see zoros goal of (cutting kaido to pieces) ,now fast forward to 1010 zoro ultimately fails in his goal (to knock kaido off his feet), His captain then gives the order that he heads down i think its agreeable that zoro always puts trust in his captain (shown in chap 474 thriller bark zoro says I do trust Luffy, and in 1012 where he tells sanji Luffy will win). Honestly to me zoro completely gives up on his goal of 997 nothing wrong with this imo, and he leaves the rest up to his captain and handles king to the anti zkk squads credit lol zoro never mentions kaido again. Now we are currently 7 days ahead and that trust he put in his captain was worth it luffy ultimately handled business yet we all know zoro understands sometimes luffy can’t do everything(thriller bark) all we need now is kaido coming back via awakening which the road to laughtale book three told us is a striking new transformation and he needs to die.

Kaidos death=Giving him what he wants: Chapter 994- Death is what completes a person roger and whitebeard did it right (i believe the popular take is roger and wb death changed the era and kaido wants to go out the same way most anti zkk say that giving kaido death gives him that and a villian should not get what he wants)

Luffy is the MC-In 1052 we have confirmation that kaido/bm has been defeated, in 1053 we get this confirmation again kaido/bm defeated in a single night most importantly luffy elevated to emperor status after this confrontation, lastly in 1054 because luffy won and is now a emperor the times are being forced to change. To me at least oda has given all the credit to luffy for defeating kaido, and because of said defeat the era is changing so now when kaido returns he will have missed his opportunity to have a death like roger ,and wb if oda choses to kill him which i highly believe in kaidos death will have no effect on the era as luffy already changed it through kaidos defeat essentially kaido does not get what he wants and has a unworthy death.

Final point: Ryuma words from monsters- A battle... isn't measured by how much fame(bounty) you gained through it, But by what you protected(whoever oda chooses that to be i hope his captain). i have always felt zkk would be off the books and to me oda is setting this up nicely the captain already got his credit zoro wont get a bounty raise for killing kaido but what should happen is zoro being at the pinnacle of swordsmanship during the moment which is Protection (chapter 194)

Zkk is still very alive at least by my headcannon and reading of the story ...sorry for no panels i'm sure that would of made it a better read lol i have not figured that out yet.:cheers::cheers::cheers:Have a good day!!!
No
I need @HA001 back so ZKK is still on track

No
I need @HA001 back so ZKK is still on track
Still on track regardless 😂
Post automatically merged:

Of course the same trolls comment.
:pepecafe:
What nik provided was more than enough we just wait it out now. Zkk is coming, black blade is coming within the next 10 chapters or so. No need to constantly be making threads on zkk.

But I like the enthusiasm.

:cheers:
Lol nik was definitely enough to end them I just found it funny how Oda is giving luffy all this credit for defeating kaido…. His wonderful death is all but inevitable awakening incoming :cheers:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂🤣😂🤣😅😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣