Future Events Why Zkk Is Still on Track!!!

Is Zkk Still Alive???

• Total voters
I don't get it, where's the evidence? This whole post is just empty rambling.
Literally nothing was said

How is your head?
😂😂😂 empty rambling let me make it shorter for u

Luffy got all credit…era has changed due to luffy defeating kaido…. Kaido come back and dies…. Kaido dies a unworthy death the era changed due to his defeat not his death…. Kaido doesn’t get what he wants in other words Oda is still being consistent with a villain not getting what he wants 😂😂😂😂 Simple enough for ya????
Post automatically merged:

I find it hilarious I thought I was gonna get some actual discussions from the anti zkk squad but it’s just them telling me to cope 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Luffy got all credit…era has changed due to luffy defeating kaido
When did it change? The era is still the same
and your evidence is what? See, it's just headcanon. You said he comes back with no proof or logic in the story.
Just your delusions because how pathetic Zoro is
and dies…. Kaido dies a unworthy death the era changed due to his defeat not his death…
Kaido was fine dying in a middle of nowhere when he tried to kill himself by falling from sky island :milaugh:

When Kaido comes back in your delusions, then it would make more sense to lock him up in prison for the rest of his life, instead of another dozen chapter fight
Kaido doesn’t get what he wants in other words Oda is still being consistent with a villain not getting what he wants 😂😂😂😂 Simple enough for ya????
Again, not a single proof to your statements.

It's like me saying "Sengoku will fart into space and he will meet previous Joyboy, who is currently fighting Xebect from trying to enter the Earth"
Shit has no proof and doesn't make any sense
:pepecafe:

When did it change? The era is still the same

and your evidence is what? See, it's just headcanon. You said he comes back with no proof or logic in the story.
Just your delusions because how pathetic Zoro is

Kaido was fine dying in a middle of nowhere when he tried to kill himself by falling from sky island :milaugh:

When Kaido comes back in your delusions, then it would make more sense to lock him up in prison for the rest of his life, instead of another dozen chapter fight

Again, not a single proof to your statements.

It's like me saying "Sengoku will fart into space and he will meet previous Joyboy, who is currently fighting Xebect from trying to enter the Earth"
Shit has no proof and doesn't make any sense
:pepecafe:
Please re read the current chapter I see u are blind my friend 😂😂😂

How did current chapter change anything?
Changed everything 😂😂😂u guys ranted and ranted for years that zkk takes away from luffy (it’s been seven days) and kaido shouldn’t die because he gets what he wants a glorious death, and now Oda has set up that everything happened because of his defeat not his death meaning his death will be meaningless to the world… wait and see :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys have to be fucking douche bags?
It’s there only response I guess :peperain::pepecorn: