Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say exactly but I’d say:
1. Yamato or Sabo I only see one joining and I personally hope for Sabo but Yamato is a solid chance
2. Vivi is returning she literally has no where else to go
3. This one’s hard but I’d say there’s a good chance it’s Bellamy based on the normal crew structure (he’s a craftsman luffy had a serious fight with who once lead a crew of his own like Franky/Usopp)

Nah still no. Usopp is a sniper, he has to look OUT to snipe but that's not a lookout job. Don't play with the words ;)
It’s not playing words it’s simple logic. I know you don’t have any so you do you:cheers:

In the context of wano, it would have been bad writing.
For you. Not that your opinion matters though
:kayneshrug:

Like you said yourself, context matter. And in the context of Wano, it would not be great writing to write Carrot shining out of the blue for no reason outside of a fight.
Wua? Outside of a fight? Are you reading your blogs too much?
:rolaugh:

You don’t consider THESE PAGES as fights? Usopp doing the lookout thing happens after these specific pages anyway. Also:

Hate to break it to you but here Nami was doing look out instead of her. This happens during the fight with Kaido’s ships. First Nami, only then Usopp. You can check by yourself from chapter 976. Context mate, context.

AL sama

Red Haired
Hard to say exactly but I’d say:
1. Yamato or Sabo I only see one joining and I personally hope for Sabo but Yamato is a solid chance
2. Vivi is returning she literally has no where else to go
3. This one’s hard but I’d say there’s a good chance it’s Bellamy based on the normal crew structure (he’s a craftsman luffy had a serious fight with who once lead a crew of his own like Franky/Usopp)
why sabo??

I can't see oda making him go under luffy's command

why sabo??

I can't see oda making him go under luffy's command
I see him as the “Oden” type character.
1. He’s been directly parallels with Oden in the flashback
2. He and Oden share a backstory
3. He’s the number two of a separate crew
4. He wants to write a journal based on his adventures

As for why he’d join Luffy, it all depends on what happened in the Reverie. We know Sabo has Luffys vivre card which imo means he has to reunite with Luffy. And since his communications with the revolutionaries is gone he may have no choice but to go to luffy.

For you. Not that your opinion matters though
No, factually. Making a background character shine requires a setup. Without setup or plantings of anysort, suddenly making that type of character shine would be bad writing. There was no reason for Carrot to shine in that moment so yeah.. no need to make her shine.

You don’t consider THESE PAGES as fights? Usopp doing the lookout thing happens after these specific pages anyway. Also:
No, I consider this as a introduction of the conflict. A way to make the strawhat shine. Carrot is not a strawhat yet, so there was no need to put her here.

Hate to break it to you but here Nami was doing look out instead of her. This happens during the fight with Kaido’s ships. First Nami, only then Usopp. You can check by yourself from chapter 976. Context mate, context.
Carrot is supposed to be in the background in Wano so again.. no reason to make her shine here. Like you said, context matter mate.

AL sama

Red Haired
I see him as the “Oden” type character.
1. He’s been directly parallels with Oden in the flashback
2. He and Oden share a backstory
3. He’s the number two of a separate crew
4. He wants to write a journal based on his adventures

As for why he’d join Luffy, it all depends on what happened in the Reverie. We know Sabo has Luffys vivre card which imo means he has to reunite with Luffy. And since his communications with the revolutionaries is gone he may have no choice but to go to luffy.
I can't see him going under luffy after all he is luffy's big brother unlike oden and roger

I can't see him going under luffy after all he is luffy's big brother unlike oden and roger
I don’t honestly see any Straw Hat as luffys “subordinate” they’re all his friends and they’re with Luffy because they have faith in him and he inspired them.

So I see what you mean I don’t see Sabo ever listening to Luffy barking orders, but honestly I really don’t see Luffy barking orders at anyone.

No, factually. Making a background character shine requires a setup. Without setup or plantings of anysort, suddenly making that type of character shine would be bad writing. There was no reason for Carrot to shine in that moment so yeah.. no need to make her shine.
As I said, your opinion doesn’t matter simply because you’re dumb.
:cheers:

No, I consider this as a introduction of the conflict. A way to make the strawhat shine. Carrot is not a strawhat yet, so there was no need to put her here.
But she was with the Straw Hats, and everybody here can see that those pages show that they are fighting. Conflict or not, they’re dealing it with fighting.

It’s crystal clear that you cherry pick any panel to fit your agenda, like when you did to show Jinbe’s welcoming. You even intentionally put the cropped version of it and blame the source instead. And now you chose to ignore anything presented in the manga and made terms on your own.
:kayneshrug:

Carrot is supposed to be in the background in Wano so again.. no reason to make her shine here. Like you said, context matter mate.
On the contrary this is the perfect time for her to shine. Is there any crew mate who acts as a background character prior joining?

Context, mate. Context

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.