Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not technically vt, but practically I am.

My ability is useless lmao.

And it would not have made any difference if I used it or not. And no that's not an exaggeration.

I'm pretty sure that my role was a counter to another one, but that role has to be dead.

Basically I can target one player at night and make it so that they can't be janitored.
Yes, there was potential to hit jackpot, but I saw one kidnapping (which I'm assuming was what I was countering), and since I saw none.

So yes, I'm basically vanilla
Apparently he was a counter to Flowa.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Vote rayan man, mango was tracked and blocked, doubt that he is scum here.
I'm just saying Drago might have stopped him from doing any actions because he failed to meet requirements. Don't think this clears him.

Also Rayan is always afk or meeting targets. Same as me lol.

Whatever tho.

UNVOTE

VOTE LYNCH RAYAN.

I'm just saying Drago might have stopped him from doing any actions because he failed to meet requirements. Don't think this clears him.

Also Rayan is always afk or meeting targets. Same as me lol.

Whatever tho.

UNVOTE

VOTE LYNCH RAYAN.
You are doing your job here, Rayan just surrendered.
Read my last 2 messages before this.
Im also reading what Adam said in this thread rn.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tbh, I prefer adam more over rayan here. Just a hunch and Adam being top sus of lind.

As far Rayan is concerned then it's hard to read him coz he always coast regardless of alignment 😐

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Around 1 h and 10 minutes
:kriwhat:

Plenty of time left.

I will try to make it on time but don't know.

I am bad at handling beers 😒

I am actually confused about Adam and Rayan. Adam is laying low while rayan could play like this regardless of his alignment.

I am parking my vote on Rayan for now. I will try to come before EoD to see if Adam came back and said anything.

Vote Lynch rayan

Status
Not open for further replies.