Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Hello hello! So it started finally!

Are we still fluffing or serious talk has started?

someone help me catch up. :catsure:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hello hello! So it started finally!

Are we still fluffing or serious talk has started?

someone help me catch up. :catsure:
I'm caught up, nothing much has happened

A few abilities have fired which you can see through threadmarks

Flowa apparently has info about the set-up for this game and is also a neutral Indie
Well, there‘s 3 Cults, 2 Mafia and some Indies aside from Town in this game. It will be chaotic.
I have TMI, basically :finally:.

But yeah, I can‘t reveal a lot, so I‘m not of much help with hunting scum. If you guys need my vote or anything, tell me, though :yearight:.
Ratchet fired something negative at Coach and refused to cancel it. Starting a bit of a back and forth between the 2

Soulkiller is voting for Flowa due to her being non-town

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Flowa apparently has info about the set-up for this game and is also a neutral Indie

Ratchet fired something negative at Coach and refused to cancel it. Starting a bit of a back and forth between the 2

Flowa stated she has a wincon that takes a while to complete. From what I can gather from what Ratchet said the ability he fired is going to make achieving said wincon harder.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Flowa stated she has a wincon that takes a while to complete. From what I can gather from what Ratchet said the ability he fired is going to make achieving said wincon harder.
Oh okay. Looks like Flowa has already started Flowa-ing. Why does she always have something to reveal or to confirm :kobeha:

Thank you Poblin-chan for the lovely summary. :catsure:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
3 cults and 2 mafia + a variety of indies sounds pretty intense honestly.
:believe:

In terms of cults I'm not too sure which groups would fit that. Enel might since he had a thing where he tried to get people to come with him to the fairy vearth.

Cp9 might fit since they strong armed Robin into working with them for a bit

Maybe blackbeard as the last one since he also tries to recruit people a lot?

Flowa confirmed that BMI and Beast Pirates are the 2 mafias as well

Not too sure bout indies, Shanks is probably one though due to his dark red color. Neutral IMO

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
With that I'm actually going to bed myself actually.
I see some newer faces in the player list, I hope you all have fun with this game.

Have a good night fellas.
:pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.