Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagumon

✨More Than A Game ╰(°▽°)╯✨
‎
Hello hello! So it started finally!

Are we still fluffing or serious talk has started?

someone help me catch up. :catsure:
 

Pot Goblin

Heisenbunny
‎
Hello hello! So it started finally!

Are we still fluffing or serious talk has started?

someone help me catch up. :catsure:
I'm caught up, nothing much has happened

A few abilities have fired which you can see through threadmarks

Flowa apparently has info about the set-up for this game and is also a neutral Indie
Well, there‘s 3 Cults, 2 Mafia and some Indies aside from Town in this game. It will be chaotic.
I have TMI, basically :finally:.

But yeah, I can‘t reveal a lot, so I‘m not of much help with hunting scum. If you guys need my vote or anything, tell me, though :yearight:.
Ratchet fired something negative at Coach and refused to cancel it. Starting a bit of a back and forth between the 2

Soulkiller is voting for Flowa due to her being non-town
 

Pot Goblin

Heisenbunny
‎
I'm caught up, nothing much has happened

A few abilities have fired which you can see through threadmarks

Flowa apparently has info about the set-up for this game and is also a neutral Indie



Ratchet fired something negative at Coach and refused to cancel it. Starting a bit of a back and forth between the 2

Soulkiller is voting for Flowa due to her being non-town
Flowa stated she has a wincon that takes a while to complete. From what I can gather from what Ratchet said the ability he fired is going to make achieving said wincon harder.
 

Kagumon

✨More Than A Game ╰(°▽°)╯✨
‎
I'm caught up, nothing much has happened

A few abilities have fired which you can see through threadmarks

Flowa apparently has info about the set-up for this game and is also a neutral Indie



Ratchet fired something negative at Coach and refused to cancel it. Starting a bit of a back and forth between the 2

Soulkiller is voting for Flowa due to her being non-town
Flowa stated she has a wincon that takes a while to complete. From what I can gather from what Ratchet said the ability he fired is going to make achieving said wincon harder.
Oh okay. Looks like Flowa has already started Flowa-ing. Why does she always have something to reveal or to confirm :kobeha:

Thank you Poblin-chan for the lovely summary. :catsure:
 

Pot Goblin

Heisenbunny
‎
3 cults and 2 mafia + a variety of indies sounds pretty intense honestly.
:believe:

In terms of cults I'm not too sure which groups would fit that. Enel might since he had a thing where he tried to get people to come with him to the fairy vearth.

Cp9 might fit since they strong armed Robin into working with them for a bit

Maybe blackbeard as the last one since he also tries to recruit people a lot?

Flowa confirmed that BMI and Beast Pirates are the 2 mafias as well

Not too sure bout indies, Shanks is probably one though due to his dark red color. Neutral IMO
 

Pot Goblin

Heisenbunny
‎
With that I'm actually going to bed myself actually.
I see some newer faces in the player list, I hope you all have fun with this game.

Have a good night fellas.
:pepemwai:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top