Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean at this point Greenbull retreating BEFORE wrecking the Alliance or at least pulls a W against the Alliance like he said will be an L by him no matter the cause.
This is the man who defied Akainu's direct order to not mess with Wano. Makes no sense if he just retreats because Akainu calls him back.
My guess is Momo grabbed him and flew him out of Wano or some shit,.

Oda be like
1053: I’m gonna introduce GB and he will have a badass introduction. He will be biggest threat after Akainu

4 weeks later

1054: I need to promote Film Red. I’m gonna throw Shanks into the chapter and ehm… Greenbull will turn into a broccoli

1055: I’m gonna fuck you sweet butts Admiral fans.
thats exactly what shanks appearing was
no other explanation than just the pre movie cameo

I would have thought he would get on the island and get a copy of the poneglyphs at least.

I mean at this point Greenbull retreating BEFORE wrecking the Alliance or at least pulls a W against the Alliance like he said will be an L by him no matter the cause.
This is the man who defied Akainu's direct order to not mess with Wano. Makes no sense if he just retreats because Akainu calls him back.
My guess is Momo grabbed him and flew him out of Wano or some shit,.
if he takes on the alliance head on
its an L anyway
that would be worse.

He will certainly give a speech but i doubt that'll work considering Aramaki's personality.
This why I think that he’s a good guy and is just acting like a racist
There are two ways:
1. If he really has the worldview he mentioned in the last chapter + is Akainu fanboy:
Nothing would stop him and no words would change him. He wouldn’t retreat and would be stubborn like Akainu during MF until he gets Luffy's head. So the only solution is to defeat him
2. This was just an act and he retreats after he saw Momo's determination etc.

He will certainly give a speech but i doubt that'll work considering Aramaki's personality.
thats the rational person talking
not oda's pis

I think this arc serves as his intro
places him as a potential villain in future
at the same time in a super fucked up way restores wano's vegetation.

oda's established how strong he is with king and queen
set him up as a potential villain through his philosophy
and he has pretty much restored wano's scenery bar the flower capital .

Status
Not open for further replies.