General & Others OG M3 will stay

On the other hand you have non other relationship besides the one you mentioned like Zoro and Sanji.

Never have seen Franky and Usopp being highlighted or something

And that's my point the in-between relationship of the M3 is special theme wise and I can't see Judge fitting in ant of it.

And yes Sanji has jokes in competing with Luffy
Judge, do you mean Jimbei?
If yes, Jimbei will definitely fit in and will have a unique relationship. I feel the most unique relationship will be between Sanji and Jimbei. Iirc Sanji said he will never forgive Jimbei for what happened to Nami.
You also have the opposing abilities of Jimbei and Sanji. Sanji uses legs, fire, flies does extarnal dmg, whereas Jimbei uses hands, water, swims and does internal dmg

So it will definitely be interesting to see how they interact with each other.

Zoro and Jinbei so far dont have much going for them
Luffy and Jimbei is obvious since he is the captain and he has prior interactions with Jimbe.

If yes, Jimbei will definitely fit in and will have a unique relationship. I feel the most unique relationship will be between Sanji and Jimbei. Iirc Sanji said he will never forgive Jimbei for what happened to Nami.
You also have the opposing abilities of Jimbei and Sanji. Sanji uses legs, fire, flies does extarnal dmg, whereas Jimbei uses hands, water, swims and does internal dmg

Luffy and Jimbei is obvious since he is the captain and he has prior interactions with Jimbe.
Sanji and jinbe having a relationship and dynamic doesn't just erase zoro and sanjis
Just like sanji joining didn't automatically erase zoro and luffys

And most top pirate crews have their top 3 even roger and shanks
  1. Oden ray scopper
  2. Ben lucky yasopp
  3. Marco ace jozu
  4. Katakuri smoothie cracker
  5. King queen jack
  6. Newgate linlin shiki or kaido

Having a right hand doesn't stop that

So we simply disagree

Sanji and jinbe having a relationship and dynamic doesn't just erase zoro and sanjis
Just like sanji joining didn't automatically erase zoro and luffys

And most top pirate crews have their top 3 even roger and shanks
  1. Oden ray scopper
  2. Ben lucky yasopp
  3. Marco ace jozu
  4. Katakuri smoothie cracker
  5. King queen jack
  6. Newgate linlin shiki or kaido

Having a right hand doesn't stop that
I agree that Sanji jimbei doesn't mean Sanji zoro ends.

The 3 are there but the relationship dynamic between the 2 is greater and more emphasis is placed on the 2:
  1. Oden Ray Scopper. Roger gave his hat to Ray, called ray his partner and told Ray something that he did not tell the others when he was leaving the crew. Ray the dark king, Roger left the crew to Ray's care when he left
  2. Ben lucky yasopp. Ben is Shanks moon and the right hand.
  3. Marco Ace Jozu. Marco is the right hand. When Oden was around, he was Wb's brother and the relationship between them got more emphasis
  4. Katakuri Smoothie Cracker. (not sure how this crew works. Steursen was the right hand if am not mistaken). Anyway out if the 3 children, Katakuri is the one that got emphasis
  5. King Queen Jack. We still have to learn more about them. However, so far it looks like king is already being set up to be apart from the other. He is a special race that BM is interested in.
  6. Newgate Linlin Shiki or Kaido. We need to learn more about these guys. Not enough info was given about this crew
It doesn't stop it but at the end of the day, there is a marked difference between the right hand and the others. Of all the crews where we know who the right hand is, there is a massive difference between the right hand and the rest when it comes to how the captain treats them and how he treats the rest and the amount of emphasis placed on the right hand.

Case in point:
  1. Roger and Ray. Partners, etc (Gaban etc never got the Ray treatment)
  2. Kidd and Killer. Partners/friends etc. (Wire etc never got the killer treatment)
  3. WB and Oden. brothers. (marco, Jozu etc are all sons to WB showing a marked difference between them and Oden)
  4. Shanks and Ben. Sun and moon. (iirc, Ben was stated to be the support for Shanks. Roo etc never got the Ben treatment.)
  5. Crocodile and Mr.1. Mr.1 relationship with Croc is different from Crocs and the others
Even whilst the crews have 2, 3 or 4 commanders, normally the right hand always gets more emphasis and has a deeper relationship with the captain than the rest.

Anyway, as for the SH crew, it is even more evident that the SH duo of Luffy and Zoro has a different relationship to the rest. Oda goes out of his way to also give them rivals in the marines (cobby, helmeppo and Smoker, Tashigi), cp0 (Lucci, Kaku), pirates (Kidd and Killer). Even the crews that influence Luffy's pirate life are similar (Roger, Ray and Shanks, Ben) the captain and right hand get more emphasis.

If the m3 was as important as is made out to be by the fans, then Oda would be putting emphasis on the m3 of the others crews etc. Sanji would have a marine rival, cp0, pirates etc. However, that is not the case. It is like every one else other than the captain and right hand are there just to make numbers.
Look at Gaban for example. In the entire manga, we barely got any info on him. whereas we have the info of how Roger met Ray, we know that they were partners, we know what Roger told Ray when he disbanded etc.
Same happens with Shanks crew. Roo/Yasopp are just there. whereas Ben we were told supports the Shanks crew
Same with Killer and kidd. Kidd and Killer were friends even before they formed the crew. Wire etc we dont even know anything about him.

So we simply disagree
I agree that there is no other relationship on sh like Zoro and Sanji. They like getting on each others nerves.
However, there are other relationships that Oda does show.

Zoro Chopper is like a brother relationship
Luffy usopp is like a friend relationship, they play games withe each other, prunk each other, make fun of each other etc

It is unfortunate that Oda doesn't show the dynamic between the different sh often.

Zoro and sanji being stronger doesn't stop the 3 of them from being luffys commander equivalents
Especially if this happens

Tho i dont think any of them gonna be solo imo

When it comes to it staying that way idk
Especially because the hypothetical of jinbei not being able to grow as much or fast as the others
Jinbei could stalemate Ace. I have no doubt Jinbe is YC Level

I agree that Sanji jimbei doesn't mean Sanji zoro ends.

The 3 are there but the relationship dynamic between the 2 is greater and more emphasis is placed on the 2:
  1. Oden Ray Scopper. Roger gave his hat to Ray, called ray his partner and told Ray something that he did not tell the others when he was leaving the crew. Ray the dark king, Roger left the crew to Ray's care when he left
  2. Ben lucky yasopp. Ben is Shanks moon and the right hand.
  3. Marco Ace Jozu. Marco is the right hand. When Oden was around, he was Wb's brother and the relationship between them got more emphasis
  4. Katakuri Smoothie Cracker. (not sure how this crew works. Steursen was the right hand if am not mistaken). Anyway out if the 3 children, Katakuri is the one that got emphasis
  5. King Queen Jack. We still have to learn more about them. However, so far it looks like king is already being set up to be apart from the other. He is a special race that BM is interested in.
  6. Newgate Linlin Shiki or Kaido. We need to learn more about these guys. Not enough info was given about this crew
It doesn't stop it but at the end of the day, there is a marked difference between the right hand and the others. Of all the crews where we know who the right hand is, there is a massive difference between the right hand and the rest when it comes to how the captain treats them and how he treats the rest and the amount of emphasis placed on the right hand.

Case in point:
  1. Roger and Ray. Partners, etc (Gaban etc never got the Ray treatment)
  2. Kidd and Killer. Partners/friends etc. (Wire etc never got the killer treatment)
  3. WB and Oden. brothers. (marco, Jozu etc are all sons to WB showing a marked difference between them and Oden)
  4. Shanks and Ben. Sun and moon. (iirc, Ben was stated to be the support for Shanks. Roo etc never got the Ben treatment.)
  5. Crocodile and Mr.1. Mr.1 relationship with Croc is different from Crocs and the others
Even whilst the crews have 2, 3 or 4 commanders, normally the right hand always gets more emphasis and has a deeper relationship with the captain than the rest.

Anyway, as for the SH crew, it is even more evident that the SH duo of Luffy and Zoro has a different relationship to the rest. Oda goes out of his way to also give them rivals in the marines (cobby, helmeppo and Smoker, Tashigi), cp0 (Lucci, Kaku), pirates (Kidd and Killer). Even the crews that influence Luffy's pirate life are similar (Roger, Ray and Shanks, Ben) the captain and right hand get more emphasis.

If the m3 was as important as is made out to be by the fans, then Oda would be putting emphasis on the m3 of the others crews etc. Sanji would have a marine rival, cp0, pirates etc. However, that is not the case. It is like every one else other than the captain and right hand are there just to make numbers.
Look at Gaban for example. In the entire manga, we barely got any info on him. whereas we have the info of how Roger met Ray, we know that they were partners, we know what Roger told Ray when he disbanded etc.
Same happens with Shanks crew. Roo/Yasopp are just there. whereas Ben we were told supports the Shanks crew
Same with Killer and kidd. Kidd and Killer were friends even before they formed the crew. Wire etc we dont even know anything about him.
Yeah obviously the right hand aka the second strongest of the crew is gonna be closer in power to the captain than the rest

Tho in the strawhats case their is no straight up hierarchy or specific favoritism other than luffy being the captain. Tho obviously zoro is the equivalent of a right hand to luffy.

Most the time yeah tho for example shanks is gonna be closer to ben than the rest. At the same time yasopp and lucky were still highlighted with ben
So its not shanks and ben then >>> the other 2
We don't know much about kids crew dynamics at all other than kid and killers. Tho heat and wire seem significant too

And the monster trio of luffy zoro sanji has been a thing highlight for years its not just a fan thing

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Yeah obviously the right hand aka the second strongest of the crew is gonna be closer in power to the captain than the rest

Tho in the strawhats case their is no straight up hierarchy or specific favoritism other than luffy being the captain. Tho obviously zoro is the equivalent of a right hand to luffy.

Most the time yeah tho for example shanks is gonna be closer to ben than the rest. At the same time yasopp and lucky were still highlighted with ben
So its not shanks and ben then >>> the other 2
We don't know much about kids crew dynamics at all other than kid and killers. Tho heat and wire seem significant too

And the monster trio of luffy zoro sanji has been a thing highlight for years its not just a fan thing
Heat and wire are that significant that 80 percent of op fans wont have a clue who they are

Anyway on a serious note I have always viewed it as Luffy with Zoro at the top followed by Sanji and Jimbei then the rest.

This is sorely based on the way Oda has gone out his way to highlights duo throught the manga and in every generation:
  1. Roger and Rayleigh (pirate king and dark king)
  2. Garp and Bogard
  3. Sengoku and his goat (I am joking)
  4. WB and Oden (Brothers, when Oden was still on the ship). WB and Marco (After Oden left)
  5. Shanks and Ben Beckman. (Shanks and Mihawk. You can also view this in the same vein)
  6. Luffy and Zoro
  7. Coby and Helmeppo
  8. Smoker and Tashigi
  9. Kidd and Killer (Pirate rivals)
  10. Lucci and Kaku (are now part of cp0)
  11. Crocodile and Mr
But these duos aren't really powerlevel related.
  • Bogard has zero portrayal. Roger highlighted Garp and Sengoku as the top of the marines.
  • Whitebeard is way stronger than Oden
  • Coby is portrayed as significantly stronger than helmeppo
  • smoker is significantly stronger than Tashigi
  • Kidd is significantly stronger than Killer
  • Lucci is significantly stronger than Kaku
  • Crocodile would literally 1 shot Daz
Beckman was stated to be close to shanks in the datebook but we don't know how close. But given how strong shanks is portrayed as, I think its very likely that Beckman is simply closer to shanks than katakuri is to big mom or king is to kaido, but nothing more. Anyways we don't really know about these characters to make an accurate statement on their level, but despite that portrayal still heavily favors shanks.

For me, Jinbe has more in his resume than both of Sanji and Zoro COMBINED

Meaning... at this point of current story.. Jinbe > Zoro > Sanji

I can see after the arc ending that Zoro >= Jinbe >= Sanji

And maybe soon after it, Zoro >= Sanji >= Jinbe

IN CASE, Jinbe reached a ceiling in his power and that he's already in his prime... where his growth EVEN IF IT HAPPENED... it will be minimal from an arc to another

While Zoro and Sanji being youthful and with powers and swords and Raid Suits and Haki blooming shit that makes their ceiling STILL FAR AWAY... it makes me believe they will eventually surpass him in near time

BUT at this point. To me, Jinbe > Zoro > Sanji
And I STRONGLY believe that

Guys,Jinbe make Sanji looks like dog crap. There is so many characters that currently,make Sanji looks like dog crap.

Kaido~Linlin~Gion~Sakazuki~Borsalino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy~Zoro~Jack~Chopper~Kyros~Crocodile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoothie~Hancock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Amande~Cracker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gear 3 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Luffy~Base Doflamingo~Yuen~Oven~Vergo~Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji
I don't know with who tie Jinbe,but it's as i said above.
:okay:

IN CASE, Jinbe reached a ceiling in his power and that he's already in his prime... where his growth EVEN IF IT HAPPENED... it will be minimal from an arc to another

While Zoro and Sanji being youthful and with powers and swords and Raid Suits and Haki blooming shit that makes their ceiling STILL FAR AWAY... it makes me believe they will eventually surpass him in near time
This